Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2015 10:24:43 PM EDT
My LGS had one in his shop this morning. I was like WTF.

It's a Talo exclusive from Davidsons.....Never checked the price....Too busy saying WAT, WAT, WAT.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've caught allot of gators and have friends that make a living at it. I don't know one of them that would buy that and use it. Maybe put it above the mantel but that's it. But to each his own.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:05:22 AM EDT
[#2]
The stock without the laser engraving might be GTG. I liked the shape.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not a big fan of theme firearms but that is sort of interesting .
I am way to cheap to pay extra for it but it is kind of cool the way the gator was fitted on there .

Seems like it would be a natural tie in with one of those ridiculous gator hunting shows .
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Saw one of those a few weeks ago.
Just the thing to choot up your Troy Landry Mini-Mags in.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy it and take it home and choot it
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks better to me than tne american farmer  edition, but lots of farming here.

http://www.taloinc.com/ruger-firearms/-ruger-american-farmer-tribute-limited-edition-rifle

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I know it is not exclusive to Ruger, the gun industry or any industry for that matter but all this dealer exclusive, limited edition crap is ridiculous. If you want to sell product listen to your customers, make what they want with the quality you would expect if you were buying it for yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top