Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2015 6:42:05 PM EDT
saw these stocks, was wondering if anybody has them and like them, gonna turn my 10/22 into a trunk gun.

https://underfoldstocks.com/Products#!prettyPhoto
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Looks like a good candidate for use with an SBR...

(shopped pic)

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I would love to see a very similar stock with mounting screws for a picatinney rail at the front under the stock...  

do you guys know of any manufacturers that make something like that?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You can do it yourself pretty easy. I bought a section of magpul polymer rail for the moe hand gaurd and attached it to the front of my butler creek folder for a afg.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can do it yourself pretty easy. I bought a section of magpul polymer rail for the moe hand gaurd and attached it to the front of my butler creek folder for a afg.
View Quote

You just bore a couple screw holes in the stock?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I do..

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont like underfolders, but this is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's what I do..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I do..

Yea just mark center of forearm, mark them with a punch and drill two holes. I believe the rail section came with screws and nuts that worked really well. Just can't remember if I had to inlet the top to make space for them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yea just mark center of forearm, mark them with a punch and drill two holes. I believe the rail section came with screws and nuts that worked really well. Just can't remember if I had to inlet the top to make space for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I do..

makes perfect sense to me.

thanks guys
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#9]
That stock has had very poor reviews. Weak arms made worse due to them being aluminum.

The old Mitchell Arms two-armed stocks had the same problem but at least those were steel. Lots of times when you see them for sale one of the arms will be welded-up.

They were improved with a three-armed Federal Ordnance under-folder stock that was a very solid top-notch stock.

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:21:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That stock has had very poor reviews. Weak arms made worse due to them being aluminum.

The old Mitchell Arms two-armed stocks had the same problem but at least those were steel. Lots of times when you see them for sale one of the arms will be welded-up.

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/07/10/1866371_01_10_22_under_folder_wood_stock__640.jpg

They were improved with a three-armed Federal Ordnance under-folder stock that was a very solid top-notch stock.

http://picturearchive.gunauction.com/3738204354/8371738/38c0765d4eb4fb2d0cf45a267fd212af.jpg
View Quote

Auminum is fine for a .22LR. It's not as if you're going to try and brain someone with the stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top