Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2015 2:59:46 AM EDT
Magpul Hunter X-22 Stock

I want one!  Has anyone heard when they will be released?  I was thinking that I would get the Remington 700 stock and build a 10/22 to be his little brother
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:54:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they look pretty cool as well. I'm looking forward to checking one out in person. Looks like a good stock to do a light/mid weight build with.

Magpul says they will be shipping to dealers in the summer of 2015
https://www.magpul.com/products/hunter-x-22-stock-–-ruger®-10-22
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:55:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks like a good stock to setup a little varmit rifle.  Dang, now I have to buy an action, barrel, trigger, internals, and glass.  Anyone have a good reason to tell my wife?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I played with the 2 samples they had
on display in Nashville. It makes
the 10/22 feel like a real rifle. I have
already bought a scope for my old
10/22, and I am researching for
bull barrels, to get ready for one.

The X22 is sweet.

John

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Being the Magpul fan boy that I am, I've already started piecing together a 10/22 go the stock.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Is there a takedown version coming out ?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there a takedown version coming out ?
View Quote

They haven't mentioned anything for the takedown models yet.  They are probably going to concentrate on demand for the regular 10/22 models first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top