Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2015 5:31:58 PM EDT
I'v not bought any .22 rimfire in a very long time and am very aware of the current market shortage. My question is: What is a good price for .22 ammo these days? At what price should I buy all I can get and what price will I need to pay in the event I am totally out and just have to have some? Someone has the local walmarts tied up. They all say they get some in the early hours and it's gone in minutes.

And the $64 million dollar question...will the market ever recover?

capvan
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been about .08 a round. Thats what I paid for the last cci's I bought.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
22/500 is my buy price.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I have plenty of 5 dollars a brick . and haven't fired a .22lr  in 35 plus  years ... It would need to be really cheap for me to buy,,,
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]
LGS has bricks of  Thunderbolt and bulk packs of GB for $28 all the time. Both Thunderbolt and Golden Bullets work well in my .22s.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#5]
What is LGS? Never heard of it, but here in Vermont, that's not unusual.

cap
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is LGS? Never heard of it, but here in Vermont, that's not unusual.

cap
View Quote

local gun shop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top