Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2014 1:56:27 PM EDT
Hi,

I recently acquired a CZ 455 in .22LR, and want to put a scope on it. I
have a Burris Fullfield II 3x-9x-40mm Ballistic Plex, which I think will
do the trick, but now I need scope mounts.

Currently the scope has an Armalite mount. So I have a few choices,
remove that mount and buy 11mm scope rings, or buy an adapter to convert
11mm to Weaver rails. There's plenty of both out there, and I'm not
sure whether an adapter would raise the scope too high.

Any advice?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the CZ rings for both of mine. Very happy with the results. Rock solid.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Talley Mfg. has nice, strong, elegant rings for that rifle.

Rings for CZ Rimfire.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Leupold rimfire rings, Burris Signature Zee rings.  Both of the tip off type.

Unless I planned on swapping scopes of the rifle often I'd go with the above.  If I was going to mount and demount I'd go with a slide on weaver base but the set screws will likely mark up your receiver top.

A lot of guys are buying the tps nylon adaptors but I don't like the stacked on parts look personally.  Clean with tip off rings or a slim weaver full length base suits me.  That's personal.  For some reason I also can't abide vertically split rings even though they work and are well made.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for the Burris Signature rimfire rings. They have the ZeeRing inserts, they fit the weird dovetail on my 455 perfectly, and they are the nicest looking set of rings of all the mentioned setups, by far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top