Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2014 9:10:21 PM EDT
Apologies if this has been discussed, and I know there are a ton of ammo types listed in the various Mark II forums around the web.  But I thought I'd like to get it all in one place if possible.  I can't afford (nor can I find) to buy 20 different types of .22LR to see what my Savage Mark II will like best.  So in the interest in saving time, money, and what little non-grey hair I have left, how about this: what does your Mark II shoot most accurately?  I've seen a lot of talk of Wolf Match on the forums.  Wondering what else you guys are shooting.  I'd like to get my kiddos shooting my Mark II to 150-200y+ for accuracy, to season them before I move onto higher calibers.  Minute-of-3" steel plate should be sufficient, but I'd like as much accuracy as possible so they can accurately learn to dial mils into their dope, esp at "long" range (for a .22LR), without too much frustration.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine had trouble feeding CCI a while back, I think it was slightly too long or something.  Been a while, so I don't remember the specifics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top