Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 10:52:43 AM EDT
I can't find any information on where to buy scope rings for my Marlin model 60. I would like to fine some of decent quality.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Google: Rimfire scope rings. Brownell's sells some nice Anschutz (sp?) sets.

or

You can be cheap and buy a scope with rings included, like I did.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I put these on my Model 60.

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Dovetail-To-Picatinny-Profile-Adaptor-Black/dp/B007BNHFLQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I'm not sold on them yet.  They are a bit of a pain to get to install and tighten up because they have a spring that pushes them apart.  And I haven't shot the gun with the scope mounted using these yet to see if they will hold up.

If I had to do it over again I would just get some good dovetail rings or a once piece adapter and use whatever weaver/pic rings you like.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a nice 20 moa one piece mount for mine at SWFA, a sponser here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Where can I buy scope rings that attach directly onto the receiver?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have a link or model number Wyldman? I can not find these anywhere on the SWFA sight.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Brownell's
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I buy the Weaver rings for my 22's from WalMart.  Less than $14/set.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:39:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put these on my Model 60.

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Dovetail-To-Picatinny-Profile-Adaptor-Black/dp/B007BNHFLQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I'm not sold on them yet.  They are a bit of a pain to get to install and tighten up because they have a spring that pushes them apart.  And I haven't shot the gun with the scope mounted using these yet to see if they will hold up.

If I had to do it over again I would just get some good dovetail rings or a once piece adapter and use whatever weaver/pic rings you like.

View Quote

I'm using them on my RDS mounted on a henry and marlin papoose. Both work well, once you toss that allen set screw away.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It's been several years since I bought it, but will try to locate the invoice for their part number.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Google search DNZ Marlin 60. Base/rings all in one perfect for a dovetail setup.
I'm not sure if DNZ. still makes that model but they can be found.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I have several sets of Accushot rings in different heights/configurations.

I think they are one of the best for 3/8 dovetail rails.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Wal Mart will have what you need. Rings for a 3/8" tip off mount.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:39:47 PM EDT
[#14]
The Marlin Model 60 uses the almost universal 3/8" rimfire dovetail receiver for standard tip off rings.  You will find them in a dozen or more brands, finishes and heights at just about every store in America that sells sporting goods.

Just to show you some of the brands and styles (the 3/8" dovetail versions will fit), here is Brownells listing.

I use the Weavers on low end basic .22s, the Leupolds on my better ones, and the Talleys on my high end ones.  Be sure they are for the 3/8" dovetail rimfire, as some 22s use different width dovetails.  When in doubt the Weaver tip offs, the tip offs by Burris, or the Leupold tip offs are likely to be in stock at your local store.

However, they come in low, medium and high height versions, depending on how big the objective bell of your scope is.  Try to stay as low as possible.  Low for 20 -24 millimeter objective, medium for 40mm, and high for 50 and up.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 4:10:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Dnz put them on all my rimfires.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top