BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 2:42:48 AM EDT
Kel tec cmr 30, officially updated on keltecs page :0

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/cmr-30/rifle/
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:28:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Interested, yes. Excited... I'll wait till they get the bugs out. There are too many reviews in which the pistol version is said to be unreliable.

Don't get me wrong! I LOVE the idea of a .22 WMR weapon, whether rifle or pistol.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a feeling you will be waiting years to get one in  your hands.  I know it took me two years to get my RFB and PMR was a while til I found one at a reasonable price.

I personally do not trust KT at all in the reliability department.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Been wanting one for years, now, ever since they were announced. It only took 2.5 years to get my PMR 30, once they were released. I refuse to pay stupid prices for these types of weapons. I was finally able to get the PMR for $299, but it took a long time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]
i have yet to purchase my self ANY kel tec item, id figure this was the only one that caught my attention, once'd sbr'd this would meet my criteria

i have seen them a lot in videos and have yet find something i dont like about it, price wise i dont mind

and well this would also be my first 22wmr firearm............so the wait begins!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top