Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2014 11:51:42 PM EDT
Im looking to get a Ruger 10/22 for my kids christmas, The best deal I have came across so far is at Palmetto for 179.00 with blue barrel and synthetic stock...  Im also looking for good high capacity mags, any good deals on those???
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Im looking to get a Ruger 10/22 for my kids christmas, The best deal I have came across so far is at Palmetto for 179.00 with blue barrel and synthetic stock...  Im also looking for good high capacity mags, any good deals on those???
View Quote

10/22 for sale (google search)   Dicks, remember them has wood stock 10/22 for the same price. Ruger BX mags seem to be price fixed. Unless you have 4 - 5 screens open thanksgiving day, Or check buyer intel and Industry partners forum
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:08:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep an eye on the Black Friday ads for the rifle.  I too am looking for mags, and the poster above me is right, they seem to be fixed price.  Been looking for some BX-25s, but I think I may end up buying some 10 rounders.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
CDNN Sports - BX-25's for $19.99 and 25X2's for $29.99

http://www.cdnnsports.com/10-22-22lr-25rd-ruger.html

ETA - They also have sales on 10rd box mags from time to time for $9.99.
Buy three and an Alangator Tri-Mag for easier bench shooting.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CDNN Sports - BX-25's for $19.99 and 25X2's for $29.99

http://www.cdnnsports.com/10-22-22lr-25rd-ruger.html

ETA - They also have sales on 10rd box mags from time to time for $9.99.
Buy three and an Alangator Tri-Mag for easier bench shooting.
View Quote

+1 cheapest I know of for mags for the 10-22.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Go to Walmart and put one on layaway and get it for 20% off after thanksgiving, assuming you have a nearby walmart that sells guns and has one you like
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:09:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't get people who still recommend Dicks for anything.  Are you that clueless as to what Dick's and other companies did to gun owners?

Back on topic...as previous poster stated...WM is offering 20% discount for Black Friday on in stock firearms.

PSA also has 10/22's for $179 and you just missed free shipping weekend, which I'm sure they will offer again, but you don't want to wait too long since PSA shipping can/is slow.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:31:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't get people who still recommend Dicks for anything.  Are you that clueless as to what Dick's and other companies did to gun owners?

Back on topic...as previous poster stated...WM is offering 20% discount for Black Friday on in stock firearms.

PSA also has 10/22's for $179 and you just missed free shipping weekend, which I'm sure they will offer again, but you don't want to wait too long since PSA shipping can/is slow.
View Quote

I won't spend another dollar in one of their stores after the sold out to anti-gun groups after Sandy Hook.

As far as high capacity 10/22 mags go, the only ones I'll buy are Ruger BX25s and Tactical Innovations TI25s. Both are very reliable with the majority of ammo brands. The BX25s are considerable cheaper and function very well. The TI25 mags are able to adjust to the rifle to eliminate any of the side to side play other high cap mags have. I don't know if this makes any real difference to your average 10/22 shooter...I do like it though for my benchrest 10/22s where Im trying to get every last bit of accuracy out of them.

CDNN, especially when they have a sale which they often do, is probably the best price you will find. Ive also bought a few from JoeBobs....
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I've heard the TI mags are the best...I just haven't purchased any due to additional cost.

Cope's had the BX25 mags at $20 with free shipping.  CDNN does offer Ruger mags at a good price...I recall their double BX25 mags were around $25.

Quoted:

I won't spend another dollar in one of their stores after the sold out to anti-gun groups after Sandy Hook.

As far as high capacity 10/22 mags go, the only ones I'll buy are Ruger BX25s and Tactical Innovations TI25s. Both are very reliable with the majority of ammo brands. The BX25s are considerable cheaper and function very well. The TI25 mags are able to adjust to the rifle to eliminate any of the side to side play other high cap mags have. I don't know if this makes any real difference to your average 10/22 shooter...I do like it though for my benchrest 10/22s where Im trying to get every last bit of accuracy out of them.

CDNN, especially when they have a sale which they often do, is probably the best price you will find. Ive also bought a few from JoeBobs....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the replies, I still havent seen any Black Friday deals yet...  Maybe its too early.   20 bucks is a good price on the BX25 mags, maybe at least I can find some free shipping LOL.  If the price is rite on the Ruger 10/22's I might pick up 3 or 4 of them...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies, I still havent seen any Black Friday deals yet... Maybe its too early.  20 bucks is a good price on the BX25 mags, maybe at least I can find some free shipping LOL.  If the price is rite on the Ruger 10/22's I might pick up 3 or 4 of them...
View Quote

One of my e-m accounts has been bombarded with BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS since last wed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#11]
your PSA deal will be the best price. just wait for free shipping. because you will also save tax too
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Palmetto, Stainless for 189.00  or blued for 179.00  

I ordered 2 stainless, just need to find the mags now, is there anyone offering the BX25 for 20.00 with free shipping???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top