Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2014 7:43:44 PM EDT
I've been looking for a discrete case for my Ruger 10/22 thats in a Butler Creek side folder. I may walk to a nearby area to shoot and being able to throw this over a shoulder while riding a motorcycle to the range was another reason why too.

After watching eBay for a long time I think this bag is going to be as good as it gets. The Diversion cases by BLACKHAWK  are cool but anybody who knows whats up would know what they really are. Anything black would be too tactical also. Lot's of bags are just too thin. This one is lightly padded adding a little bit of rigidity too. It's not perfect but I paid 19.99 shipped.

Hope this gives you some ideas if you've been thinking about doing something similar.

I can fit 70 rounds of .22lr into each tennis ball.

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, is that a 50th Anny contest winner with a Butler Creek stock?
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
pretty snazzy
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice tennis bullet balls.

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice, is that a 50th Anny contest winner with a Butler Creek stock?
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]
The tennis ball idea is awsome!
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Since i have no idea where you live and it probably doesn't matter anyway,  but could be considered concealed carry? Maybe something to look into? Sure don't want to get in trouble.  Either way,  awesome idea and just looking out is all..
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nice tennis bullet balls.

View Quote

No doubt!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Since i have no idea where you live and it probably doesn't matter anyway,  but could be considered concealed carry? Maybe something to look into? Sure don't want to get in trouble.  Either way,  awesome idea and just looking out is all..
View Quote

Would only be a problem if a magazine was in the rifle while transporting. 100% kosher if unloaded. Thank you though.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#9]

tag

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I was just about to buy the Blackhawk bag.  Can you post a link to the Ebay auction?  

Are the zippers lockable?  Can you post a close up of the zippers?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was just about to buy the Blackhawk bag.  Can you post a link to the Ebay auction?  

Are the zippers lockable?  Can you post a close up of the zippers?

Thanks!
View Quote

Just search Prince tennis bag on eBay and wait for one to be posted.

The zippers are not going to be heavy duty enough to secure anything from theft. The Blackhawk bags are sweet and you pay more for all that goodness.

This is an inexspendsive alternative that may be even more discreet.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:30:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I suppose you could say it is DISCRETE because it so DISCREET?
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I suppose you could say it is DISCRETE because it so DISCREET?
View Quote

Thank you. I fixed it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 11:44:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Love this kind of stuff, very gray-man. Good job OP.

ETA: What stock is that? Do you like it? I may need one.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#16]
What is the OAL on your rig when folded?  I have some firearms that takedown, some that are just compact, and you've got me thinking.....
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not a hand gun. Long guns are GTG providing they are unloaded / empty chamber. if loaded the evil DOW can get you on a poaching charge.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#18]
It's 30"s long.

Oh, you mean my rifle.

That's 30"s also.

Quoted:
What is the OAL on your rig when folded?  I have some firearms that takedown, some that are just compact, and you've got me thinking.....
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top