Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 10:07:27 AM EDT
Hello all,
Let me start by saying I am not 100% sure this is the place to post but, I will move should I need to.

I coach a rifle team in the lovely state of Maine. I am limited to 20 participants each year due to time and budget restraints, I usually have about 60-80 candidates. I am going to be doing 3 things to limit the shooters.

1. Grades. It is a high school team. If they are not passing, they are not shooting.

2. Rimfire quiz. I would like to find a quiz, designed around rimfire shooting, that will be more about safety and the fire arm than anything.

3. good ole fashion shoot off. Anyone remaining will shoot off. Top 20 are the team.

What I am looking for help with, is finding a quiz that maybe has already been made.
I have no problem making my own quiz up, I just do not want to have people think I make it to help certain kids and hinder others. I would like it to be from a website with some sort of reputation.
Google fu brought me up LOTS of options. Very little aimed at rimfire.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bev
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top