Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2014 9:10:48 PM EDT
Saw one local for sale but it sold before I could grab it. Any recent info or suggestions on this model, their availability, and current pricing?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
From the last I checked they no longer make the 452. That might have changed, but if still the case 3rd party, check gunbroker.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't seen any in quite a while. They seem difficult to fine. I have a few, but they're from 7+ years ago. Looking for one for my son and another for a friend but they're impossible to find it seems...
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one and love it but I looked at the 455 model a little while back and it seemed pretty nice too. From what I saw the 452s go for around $500+ and the 455 was around $400. I'm not sure the 452 would be worth the extra to me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:40:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Saw one local for sale but it sold before I could grab it. Any recent info or suggestions on this model, their availability, and current pricing?
View Quote

The older factory threaded 452s were 1/2-20, so most US consumers would need an adapter to get to 1/2-28.  The newer 455-SR (suppressor ready) are 1/2-28, but thread length that I've seen are 0.600, so you might need a spacer.

I had no problem finding one in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top