Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2014 6:15:40 PM EDT
Looking for a bipod that some how attaches to the stock of a 10/22 takedown. Do these exist?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
An Uncle Mike's QD stud and a Harris bipod (or clone).
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Utg makes one the are only 50-60 bucks and are qd lever im satisfied with mine search utg qd bipod and it will come up. The little black peice in the bottom is a small peice of rail that attaches to a sling stud and the is a stud were the other on was just slightly higher
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]
There are barrel bands out there that have a section of rail on the bottom to attatch a bipod.

You could install sling studs and attach the bipod to that.

There is a company out there making a barrel band bipod, that is pretty small, but I did a google search and only found them on ebay.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks y'all!
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I imagine that would throw the accuracy all out the window. Unless you had the same weight on the barrel every shot, it would vary quite a bit.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I imagine that would throw the accuracy all out the window. Unless you had the same weight on the barrel every shot, it would vary quite a bit.
View Quote

How so? The barrel, chamber, and sights are all on the barrel, so the amount of force applied shouldn't matter. Using one of the barrel band adapters shouldn't cause so much flex that the .22lr round would deviate that much.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How so? The barrel, chamber, and sights are all on the barrel, so the amount of force applied shouldn't matter. Using one of the barrel band adapters shouldn't cause so much flex that the .22lr round would deviate that much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I forget that. I SBR'd mine and removed the rear sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top