Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2014 12:22:02 PM EDT
I stumbled across this LGS when I was searching for the Ruger 10/22 TDT.  The below website shows the rifle description and $349, but when you call the LGS to order, they have it priced at $329 in store.  They said they had about 80 left in stock. MSRP is $420 on these. Danielle was very helpful taking my order, was processed and packaged within 30min of calling.

http://hoffgun.com/ruger/images/IMG-TAKEDOWN-11112.jpg

Stock:Black Synthetic
Capacity:10
Material:Alloy Steel
Finish:Satin Black
Front Sight:Gold Bead
Rear Sight:Adjustable
Barrel Length:16.62" Overall Length:36.75"
Weight:4.67 lbs.
Length of Pull:13.50"
Twist:1:16" RHGrooves:6
Barrel Feature:Threaded Barrel with Flash SuppressorSuggested Retail:$419.00

http://hoffgun.com/ruger/takedown-2-11112.htm

EDT: Perhaps may not be the best deal as I found another one listed for $340, but still a pretty solid price.

Note: I'm in no way affiliated with that store, just wanted to share my positive experience with them.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd buy it for that price.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]
That is what they should have been costing to begin with.  Maybe even less.  The panic is what drove the prices on these high.  I bought my take down when they first came out and it only cost $300.  If things were normal, I bet they would have settled down to about $260 to $275.  Instead, they are just now coming back down to about $325 for the standard stainless model.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is what they should have been costing to begin with.  Maybe even less.  The panic is what drove the prices on these high.  I bought my take down when they first came out and it only cost $300.  If things were normal, I bet they would have settled down to about $260 to $275.  Instead, they are just now coming back down to about $325 for the standard stainless model.
View Quote

Local shop has one for $300 and I also noticed Cabela's had them for $309.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
That's the second lowest price I have seen on them, my dad picked one up for 309 this weekend at GT Distributors.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the Davidson's Special Edition model that is stainless, muzzle break, fiber optic sights.  Paid $406 after out of state transfer and taxes, etc.   Alot more than I wanted to pay for a .22, but I have always wanted a 10/22 and takedown made it even better along with a threaded barrel incase I ever want to put a suppressor on it at some point.

Just got to shoot it and no jams with BX-25 or BX-25-2.

Also did the mod on the bolt release so you can pull back on the bolt and have it automatically release, instead of having to manually mess around with the safety lock to get the bolt to go forward.  Makes it seem normal!

Great gun so far!  Very accurate!
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Got mine for 300 bucks at Cabelas back in November or so.  Id post a picture but photobucket wants money for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top