Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:53:13 PM EDT

Regardless of peoples opinion of the show, this looks very promising.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a problem with the show and I certainly don't have a problem with that stock!  I want one now  I actually have a P90 airsoft stock that I hogged out and fit to one of my 10/22's but I was never a fan of the feel and getting it to sight properly is too much of a PIA.  I'd love to have something like it, that is more specifically designed for the 10/22 action and barrel line.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I don't have a problem with the show and I certainly don't have a problem with that stock!  I want one now  I actually have a P90 airsoft stock that I hogged out and fit to one of my 10/22's but I was never a fan of the feel and getting it to sight properly is too much of a PIA.  I'd love to have something like it, that is more specifically designed for the 10/22 action and barrel line.

are you the one with the FS2000 10/22 on youtube?

i made one but im having trouble doing the trigger linkage on my bullpups

Link Posted: 4/20/2012 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#3]
That is the only bullpup I've ever seen that looks interesting. I might have to get one for my son's 10/22, he dug the zombie episode. FWIW I like the show.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I like it, would buy one if not crazy expensive.

Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I like it too......would love to see a bunch of detailed still photos.

Like everyone, depending on price.....may need to have one!
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No that's not me.  I wouldn't mind one of those too though...

If FN would come out with a PS90 in ANY other caliber but 5.7, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.  I love everything about that gun, accept the cartridge.  I bet if they made the PS90 in .22WMR, .17, 5.45 or even 9mm; I bet it would outsell the real deal in the first year...
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
If the price isn't crazy I want one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from these fucking retards on principal alone.

YMMV
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like it, would buy one if not crazy expensive.

Same for me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If FN would come out with a PS90 in ANY other caliber but 5.7, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.  I love everything about that gun, accept the cartridge.  I bet if they made the PS90 in .22WMR, .17, 5.45 or even 9mm; I bet it would outsell the real deal in the first year...

9MM....I would put my wife on the corner to make the $ to pay for it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2012 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

YMMV

+1.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#12]
ZK -22  $229.00  for the first 400 purchases.
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Definate tag
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

+1.

...and another.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 5:00:41 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not going to deny myself something I really want just because a douche made it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 8:35:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

9MM....I would put my wife on the corner to make the $ to pay for it.

9mm or 2nd choice in .45 I dont care I would love it!!!
I will just pimp out my mother in law it will take her awhile though she wont be able to bring in the big bucks
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 8:41:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I really dont want to buy anything from these guys but this stock looks damn cool and functional
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I was abot to complete the checkout process and found out shipping was $45....  Needless to say, I "X'ed" out of that screen quite quickly.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I was abot to complete the checkout process and found out shipping was $45....  Needless to say, I "X'ed" out of that screen quite quickly.

I've confirmed that it's a mistake.  The $45 is our standard shipping rate for firearms which includes a hard case and shipping anywhere in the country.  It was a haste-induced oversight, I'm sure.  The shipping rate is being adjusted and anyone who went ahead and paid the inflated shipping rate will be refunded.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've confirmed that it's a mistake.  The $45 is our standard shipping rate for firearms which includes a hard case and shipping anywhere in the country.  It was a haste-induced oversight, I'm sure.  The shipping rate is being adjusted and anyone who went ahead and paid the inflated shipping rate will be refunded.

Sweet, now how about an estimate on when these bad boys are gonna ship?
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd have to get back to you on that Monday after I talk to Joe again.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want I want I want !!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah I just talked to them on the phone.  The shipping is a mistake as stated above.  He took my order over the phone and said that it won't be charged until it ships, but shipping should be more like $15 or $20.  He also said that he's being told they're 4 months out, but it sounded like the time frame would depend on how quickly they sold the initial build.  I'll keep this updated if anything changes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yeah I just talked to them on the phone.  The shipping is a mistake as stated above.  He took my order over the phone and said that it won't be charged until it ships, but shipping should be more like $15 or $20.  He also said that he's being told they're 4 months out, but it sounded like the time frame would depend on how quickly they sold the initial build.  I'll keep this updated if anything changes.

4 months.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 months.

I would have to believe that the first run is going to require a certain amount of pieces sold in order to cover the initial investment and still come out on top.  They probably won't contract the manufacturer to make them until they have enough sold to cover that cost (that would explain the 400 piece pre-order).  If the 400 sell out faster than they initially anticipate, then they'd likely go ahead and move into production faster as well, but I doubt they'll rush into it until they have enough committed buyers to insure it’s not a losing investment for them.  I gotta believe that 400 pre-orders won't be hard to get though and the 4 month quote was just their way of being safe and not pissing people off just in case.  It's a very cool looking stock for a gun that's immensely popular and cheap to play with.  I paid a lot more than this for the Scottworx 10/22 Tommy Gun conversion and I'm thrilled with it.  .22lr enthusiasts like me will eat this thing up and be happy to wait if its as nice as it looks and sounds.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#27]
I wonder what the length of pull is?

Would also like to see a good picture without the suppressor in place....get a better idea of how compact it will be.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Their web site says that it requires an 18.5" barrel to meet NFA overall length requirements of 26".  I know that doesn't give you exact measurements of the stock, but it at least gives you an idea if you know the length of a stock 10/22 receiver.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 5:15:34 AM EDT
[#29]
As much as the show bugs me, after watching this video I kind of want one. I dig the ambi charging handle and mag release, and the milled trigger bar is pretty slick too. I'll pass on the 4 month wait tho.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#30]
I wonder if itll take a wmr 10/22...then it will really be the poormans p90.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Maybe I missed it on the show, but how are you operating the mag release in this configuration?

Also some pictures of the right side of the gun would be nice.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be careful about promoting your business here without an industry partnership.  (You can find the link to information in the lower left hand corner of every page.)  Some of the questions could lead to crossing the line.  So far everything is okay.

Thanks.  I don't want to step on any toes.  I just respond to threads others have already started.  I'll bring it up to the boss too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

YMMV

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone know what the length of pull is ?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:25:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I like it too......would love to see a bunch of detailed still photos.

Like everyone, depending on price.....may need to have one!

price does not look too bad
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#37]
I put my order in for one at the intro price.

I have been a pretty big basher of RJ based only on the TV show. I knew nothing of them before it.

This is the first product that I have seen them make that is not class 3 that I would buy.

No I just need to find a 10/22 with a decent trigger.
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

High tower Armory is making a similar (if not better) stock.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Well since HT is still 2 months out of having them available who knows if they will be better or not. A side by side comparison will be needed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2012 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

I'm very tempted to call RJF and cancel my preorder, I'm a little miffed they have already charged my card.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#42]
I'll ask again......Length of Pull?

The big push for this answer is because other 10/22 bullpup stocks have had to push the pistol grip further forward to get different mags to work....the one I am thinking of had a LOP of aroud 15"-16"......I am 6'-0" and have long arms, but I don't like a 15"+ LOP.

I like the fact that this one has a longer rail on top, but it looks too high to throw a set of AR BUIS on anyway, so maybe the longer rail is all for nothing.

I am not looking for a P90 clone, so I also wish someone would make them with a NORMAL pistol grip and maybe just a bottom rail on the front so we could add our own grip if we choose.

I am sorry i turned this into a "Wish List".............I am very happy that people are building stuff!
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 5:53:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

I'm very tempted to call RJF and cancel my preorder, I'm a little miffed they have already charged my card.

I just looked and they charged mine as well. I will email them and ask them why they are charging me when their stocks are not shipping for a while. I'm not going to cancel my order I still very much want the stock.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 5:57:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

I just looked and they charged mine as well. I will email them and ask them why they are charging me when their stocks are not shipping for a while. I'm not going to cancel my order I still very much want the stock.

Let me grab a cola and sit down while this turns into a real life fiasco as portrayed on tv.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

Let me grab a cola and sit down while this turns into a real life fiasco as portrayed on tv.

Otta be a "game changa"

Link Posted: 4/26/2012 6:04:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV

It shouldnt be that big of a deal. I just sent the email and I left it very professional and just asking a simple question. Hopefully it wont turn into a big ordeal. Its not my intention at least.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#47]
10/22 bullpups look so cool.... untill you put a magazine in them!

Either way,  I wouldn't buy anything from the RJF douches.  Especially not one that has been dry fired a bunch!
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Either way,  I wouldn't buy anything from the RJF douches.  Especially not one that has been dry fired a bunch!

Its just a stock. So no need to worry about dryfiring.

Besides I have been a big basher of their show in GD. This is the first thing I have ever considered buying from them. This item is the least likely to get screwed up by them IMO.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Besides I have been a big basher of their show in GD. This is the first thing I have ever considered buying from them. This item is the least likely to get screwed up by them IMO.

I'll take that bet............lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take that bet............lol

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top