Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2011 6:01:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE]
Link Posted: 5/26/2011 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
i think i've seen one comment recently where one poster asked if they wanted to sell something and the person being asked declined.

i took it as a tongue in cheek offer and not a serious one... doesn't matter i wasn't involved in that and i'm not trying to argue about the policy... just saying that sometimes it may not be serious.

no argument that any of that stuff should be via PM or email... but some people have email turned off, their PM box full, etc.

on a positive note, at leat we're back to the "Classic EE" and not that "New EE" crap. the idea was great, but it needs lots more beta testing.

reminded me of this!

Link Posted: 5/27/2011 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I assume it is still ok to ask the value of a gun, if there is no attempt to peddle it in this forum?
Link Posted: 5/27/2011 9:45:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2011 7:56:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Another-Bill] [#4]
Mistaken post

Link Posted: 2/1/2018 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I respectfully ask that instead of locking an entire thread which may have good interaction going on, that the offender and post get the punishment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top