Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked Pics, pics and pics please! (Page 65 of 75)
Page / 75
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:52:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cartel-] [#1]
Tactical Solutions X-Ring x Dead Air Mask

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Just finished up these two.  Awesome!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#3]

10/22 bullpup weekend project
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:03:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defconskylude] [#4]
.22LR clones

Link Posted: 6/3/2017 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
CZ452, US Optics, and Outback II.
CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cixelsyd:
CZ452, US Optics, and Outback II.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/30361/IMG-1135-222632.jpg
CHRIS
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 3:35:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ViktorVaughn] [#7]
CMMG 4.5" w/ Sparrow under the rail. The most fun gun I own by a wide margin.

Link Posted: 6/9/2017 9:41:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Pickled_Pig] [#8]

Have a red dot on it now but I think I'll go for a low power variable soon.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/25chuck/20170609_174553_zpso85szpjm.jpg

Have a red dot on it now but I think I'll go for a low power variable soon.
View Quote
That's slick and sick! 

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 12:11:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Spikes Tactical ST-22 10.5" Upper on my Colt LE6933 lower. Rock River Arms Entry Buttstock, BDM drum & Gemtech Outback IID.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:27:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mathecb] [#12]
My newest CZ

455 American Suppressor-Ready in walnut stock.

CZ 455 SR by X Ring, on Flickr
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:27:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mathecb] [#13]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 3:27:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HK_DUDE] [#14]

Link Posted: 7/22/2017 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a pretty fun night planned.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#16]
That top stock is totally bad ass, HK_Dude! What is it? did you set up on 10/22 or X-Ring? Tell us everything!
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By photosaurus:
That top stock is totally bad ass, HK_Dude! What is it? did you set up on 10/22 or X-Ring? Tell us everything!
View Quote
It is a charger pistol in a PMACA standard chassis. I shortened the factory barrel baxk to about 5" or so and receowned and threaded it. It has a KAK flashcan.

In the rear end side it has a Hera folding unit (excellent quality) with a SB Tactical pistol buffer tube ans a Gear Head Tail Hook.

It is topped with a standard mount and a Holosun circle/dot HS503GU sight with the low mount that comes with it.

Magpul K grip and a magpul hand stop.

Way too much fun!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Well that is frickin' cool as hell.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By blt-2-drg:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144668/20170722-152001-260468.JPG
View Quote
you get it put together yet?
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Commurado:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144668/20170722-152001-260468.JPG
Sure did. Finished it up yesterday when the scope and new bipod arrived.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Sure did. Finished it up yesterday when the scope and new bipod arrived.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144668/20170728-161145-265278.JPG
View Quote
looks great!

very similar to my build...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
Please tell me what stock is that?
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:30:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Roadblock] [#23]
Scored this brand new in the box 1966 Ruger 10/22 a couple months ago for my 7 year old daughter. Included the original sales receipt from the gas station it was purchased at, yes gas station in 1966.

$50.00 plus $2.00 dollars sales tax was the original price in 1966...

Lady selling it gave it to me with the scope and a period correct leather case for $100.00 dollars. Was her fathers, she found it in his closet after he died still in the box.

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:39:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrkirby] [#24]
Ruger 10/22
KIDD Single Stage Trigger
KIDD Ultra Lightweight 16.5" Barrel
KIDD Charging Handle, Recoil Spring and Guide Rod
Victor Company Titan Stock with Cheek Risers
DIP 25 MOA Scope Base
Seekins Medium 34mm Rings
Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 EBR-2C MRAD
Silencerco Sparrow

also pictured is my Marlin 60 (my first gun) and a Marlin 795 with Tech Sights

I'm going to eventually swap out the receiver and bolt with KIDD components

Link Posted: 8/31/2017 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Engineer:
http://i.imgur.com/N7EK5gp.jpg
View Quote
Is that a Beyer barrel?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:16:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Engineer] [#27]
Originally Posted By stre-tch:

Is that a Beyer barrel?
View Quote
No, it's either an old Green Mountain or A&B barrel that I had in my parts bucket. I sent it off to Brimstone and had them cut it and pin a shroud on it - but I had the cut it long enough so that it would clear the end of a Magpul Hunter X-22 stock by 1/4 inch.

I would've gone with the TacSol SB-X but the shroud on the SB-X starts before the end of the stock and would've involved some creative sanding. This makes for a cleaner install and Brimstone also cuts a SilencerCo o-ring engagement thread which is another plus.

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#28]
No, it's either an old Green Mountain or A&B barrel that I had in my parts bucket. I sent it off to Brimstone and had them cut it and pin a shroud on it - but I had the cut it long enough so that it would clear the end of a Magpul Hunter X-22 stock by 1/4 inch.

I would've gone with the TacSol SB-X but the shroud on the SB-X starts before the end of the stock and would've involved some creative sanding. This makes for a cleaner install and Brimstone also cuts a SilencerCo o-ring engagement thread which is another plus.

View All Quotes

Is that a Beyer barrel?

Very nice. I had Brimstone do one also but it is under my handguard so I don't see it much at all. Still need to get out to see how accurate it is now
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#29]
sigh... that's gonna cost me money
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I wanted more magnification on my CZ so I swapped the USO 1.8-10x scope for a fixed 20x SWFA SS.  I like those SS scopes! I've also swapped to a Rev 9 in K config with .22 end cap.

Here's my boy shooting some steel at 50 yards in the front yard.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By themagikbullet:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By themagikbullet:
Glad I could help
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 8:20:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#32]
10/22 TD With AGP Gen II folding stock and Tactical solutions 16" .920"  X ring shrouded barrel with fiber optic iron sights and Tactical solutions extended magazine release.

I recently upgraded my 10/22TD with a Tactical solutions X ring barrel with iron sights, and an AGP Gen II polymer side folding stock.

I have shot it about 450 times and it is far more accurate than I am with open sights, and it is more accurate than the factory barrel as best as I can judge.. At 50 yards It can put rounds into a ragged hole. About 30 minutes ago I was able to put 4 out of 5 rounds into the handle of a bleach jug, which is less than a half inch wide, at about 35 yards. I am still using the factory trigger, which feels like it is about 9 pounds, so that took some zen.

The sights are perfect, and very well made with green fiber optic tubes. I was able to sight the gun in in less than 5 rounds. I have never had a better experience zeroing factory rimfire iron sights. You need a 2.4mm flat screw driver to loosen it to drift the rear sight for windage. Be sure to tension the set screw after final adjustment.

On top of that the barrel and stock make the rifle feel like it weighs less than 4 pounds, though I have not weighed it.

The AGP stock locks up very solid, and seems like a magpul quality level product though I generally like to test something for a few hunting seasons before vouching for it.  It does not lock in the folded position, but it is tight enough at the hinge to stay folded.

I carry the gun in the field by attaching it to my backpacks chest strap, or my hill people gear chest pouch with a D clip, some tape, and hank or cord.

I can sling the rifle onto my back where it stays while walking or riding a bike or 4 wheeler, and it hangs very well in the ready position when stalking tree rats.

All and all  a Very handy, and  light weight set up. I like it a lot. Worth the 850ish bucks to someone who rarely uses a rifle??? I doubt it. But I use a .22LR rifle quite a bit, and it is convenient to have the features I chose for this gun.

It poses no problems hanging from the clip on my packs. I could forget it is there if I was so careless.

If you need a very compact semi auto .22lr that is super accurate and practically weightless, This seems to be a legit, if slightly expensive  route to go about acquiring one. I plan to keep it for ever so It will pay for itself as it puts food on the plate, calms my nerves and kills pests in the decades to come.

I also put a tactical solutions extended magazine release on it. It is a marked improvement over the factory part. It makes it simple to drop magazines using the firing hand because it is a lever that extends back over the trigger guard. I was always accidentally dropping magazines with the factory unit. The extended release  seems to have solved that issue.

Some gorilla glue and a tab of tape make for a cheap magpull for the 10 round mags.

The cheek weld and sight height is conducive to both eyes open snap shooting, which is something of an acquired skill, like using an aACOG with BAC or a red dot with the front cover closed. Once you learn it hitting moving targets is possible without much hassle.. If you dont know how, it can seem like trying to thrad a needle in the dark. I have been shooting both eyes open for years, so, it is like riding a bike for me.

I installed the AGP  forearm onto my factory barrel and tried it, it is excellent  when used as a hand stop and comes with two sections of factory picatinny rail and attachment screws for mounting accessories. You can get fore ends with factory or .920 barrel channels, though I prefer the 10/22 TD with out a forearm.

Does anyone make an accessory mount that attaches to the locking mechanism of the TD barrel?

I would like to put a small light and laser on the rifle.

IM me if you know where I can source such a mount.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File

My 10/22. GMG barrel, magpul stock, cheap bipods and Bushnell scope.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I had a 455 American threaded and will start shooting that one (rear rifle).  My son really liked my 452 Varmint (middle rifle) so he's going to be using that one.  His little Crickett in the front going to get retired or maybe sold off.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Is that a Beyer barrel?

@engineer
Did you provide the shroud? If so, who makes it? Or did they make it in house?
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
@engineer
Did you provide the shroud? If so, who makes it? Or did they make it in house?
View Quote
Nope - I just provided the barrel. The price includes the machine work, shroud, perm attaching the shroud and cerakote. They provided the shroud so I don’t know where it’s sourced from.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 10:49:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: transam7969] [#37]

have a knock off law folder en route so I'll post updated pics with it installed but man this little blaster is...a blast
alumahyded the receivers and pretty impressed with the stuff so far.
4.5" cmmg barrel and bolt, micro kak flash can, 4" guntec handguard.
I seriously need a suppressor

Edit: installed the folder. This is by far one of my favorite AR builds ever now

Link Posted: 11/5/2017 8:20:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami_JBT] [#38]

Savage 22, Outback II, and RWS 3x12 Powered Reticle. 
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 11/9/2017 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#40]

My two varmint .22 rifles. One happens to be an air rifle  
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Just got the 10/22 back pretty recently from CPC, shoots waaaaay better now, but the trigger doesn't reset the majority of the time now. :/ Don't wanna send it all the way back!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 5:45:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hoji] [#43]
Attachment Attached File

Evolution stock, Kidd 20” barrel, Kidd bolt, Valquartsen trigger.

Average 5 shot group at 50 yards with Wolf Match Target
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Attachment Attached File

Crickett Precision Rifle With Gemtech GM-22.
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#45]

R.A.R. compact in 22lr
Nikkon glass
Warne mounts
Harris bipod
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#46]
I picked up a varmint barrel on Ebay for my 455.  I had to open up the barrel channel some for it to fit but it's all together now.
Top is a 455 with varmint barrel in an American stock.  Leupold 45x scope. That straight tube barrel is not joke!
Middle is a 455 with American barrel, chopped and threaded @ 16", in a trainer stock.  PA dot sight.
Bottom is a heavy barrel 452 with shortened stock, chopped and threaded barrel, and PA dot sight.

I do not like the rail on the top rifle.  I either need to get some shorter rings or go to a direct rail mount ring setup to get the scope height down.  The bottom rifle is set up for my 7 yo son.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Nice little afternoon torchin prairie dogs from above :)

http://i.imgur.com/xEHptL3.jpg
View Quote
Looks like a fun day
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Just reconfigured my SBR'd 10/22.   Pretty happy with how it turned out.

The goal was to create a pretty back-to-basics 10/22.  My two carbines have probably been built 15 different ways.  I didn't really have a rifle setup for traditional irons in my collection, so I figured this was the perfect candidate.

I sent my stainless barrel to Grumpy's Guns in TX for a chop down to 13.25".  He also set back the front sight base, gave it an 11* target crown and 1/2"x28 threading.  With this setup the carbine is still shorter than the factory barrel even with my Dead Air Mask 22 on it.  With the can the balance is about the same as the stock gun, too.  The gun is rounded out with a set of Tech Sights and a host of Volquartsen internals.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By bigmatt17073:
My 22lr rifles family photo. Top down: Kimber 82 G, Ruger 10/22, Cz455 in McRees chassis, Henry, and my SBR'D AR lower with a 9.25" Nordic upper and Sparrow. The 10/22 and 455 are threaded for the Sparrow as well.

http://i.imgur.com/JsvVr03.jpg
View Quote
@bigmatt17073

Is that a henry lever action? If so, where did you get those sights?
Page / 75
Tacked Pics, pics and pics please! (Page 65 of 75)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top