Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2017 10:40:22 PM EDT
About to get a Shockwave. For those that don't know it's a 26" oal 12 Guage pistol grip pump gun with a 14" barrel. Want to get some kind of case or scabbard for it. What do you recommend?
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
About to get a Shockwave. For those that don't know it's a 26" oal 12 Guage pistol grip pump gun with a 14" barrel. Want to get some kind of case or scabbard for it. What do you recommend?
View Quote

I am carry mine in an "assault rifle" case to and from the range. The case was designed for collapsed AR carbine, but carries some paper targets and three boxes of shells easily.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The cheap scabbards don't suffer abuse well.  Bulldog Equipment makes an excellent one but not sure how it would fit the Shockwave.

https://bulldogequipment.us/product/shotgun-scabbard/
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#3]
@1srelluc  made a case for his I think. Hopefully he'll make his way in here.

There's this thing Fire Power Holster
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@1srelluc  made a case for his I think. Hopefully he'll make his way in here.

There's this thing Fire Power Holster
View Quote
I just made one of a old violin case but was thinking about a scabbard. Thing about scabbards is there only seem to be two lengths available now, 29" and 19".

That bullldog one won't work if you intend on using the strap as it's made for a pistol grip.....Why waste that much money on something you will likely have to cut a part off?

I'm not planning on doing a rendition of The Road so having 7" of shotgun sticking out of a 19" scabbard is a no-go for me.

I'll likely wait till someone comes out with a 22"-24" scabbard with the shockwave in mind.

Of what is available I kind of like the Voodoo Tactical 29" with storage for a 18" machete....If you don't mind fishing the shotgun out. I guess you could fashion a plug out of closed cell foam to take-up the slack at the end or just enjoy the complete coverage the extra length provides.

That would be a lot more practical for my application which is in-vehicle use as I always keep a 18" Tram machete in there anyway.

Link Posted: 7/21/2017 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Voodoo Tactical make a nice breachers scabbard that fits the Shockwave.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top