Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2017 3:14:02 AM EDT
Have a G Code duty mount belt with a Safariland holster on it, on a First Spear AGB.

When moving around/running drills, the duty mount starts to give and slide around a bit on the belt as there is nothing cinching it/attaching it directly to the belt, other than the belt being fed through the belt loops in the duty mount.

Is there a way to counter this?

The only fix I've had work so far with some success is to put velcro on the duty mount where my AGB comes back over it (the velcro part) and to secure it that way.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Duty belt or battle belt?

Is the mount the right size for the belt (2in vs 2.25in)?

Stiff belt or soft flexible belt?

I use a Safariland mount on a stiff ass cobra belt and even without having keepers on either side of the holster it cannot move.  I have to take it off and manually feed the belt through to move it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is the mount the right size for the belt (2in vs 2.25in)?

Stiff belt or soft flexible belt?

I use a Safariland mount on a stiff ass cobra belt and even without having keepers on either side of the holster it cannot move.  I have to take it off and manually feed the belt through to move it.  
View Quote
ETA: I missed the belt type.  I bet the mount is too loose.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it the right size for the belt? G-Code makes some keepers.

The general fix is what you've discovered though; adding Velcro to the mount.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, right size for the belt. The mount just seems to have oversized loops which make it useless as far as staying put on your belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top