Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2017 2:36:00 PM EDT
Is the tacprogear guardian 4sas7 the same thing as what is now HighCom Security guardian 4sas7?
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Re skinning armor is common. The number of companies that actually make plates is low. For example Shellback tactical sells RMA plates with a custom nylon covering. Velocity systems sells Tencate products under their own name, and the level IV plate from AR500 is really a Hesco. While I cannot say for certain, I've never handled any tacpro guardian plates, the fact that the plate has the same model and the fact that I have seen other HiCom plates sold by other brands says it's probably the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top