Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2017 3:43:55 PM EDT
I bought a DSG Arms 1.75" Duty Belt in black.

I have a coyote HSGI rigger belt / full size war belt setup for other uses but I now need a simple solution to attach some molle pouches and pieces to the black 1.75 belt. The belt has inner Velcro but it is NOT on the entire interior.

This will be used for a rapid response rig in conjunction with a plate carrier. PC has mags, pens/markers, comms, restraints and FAK all set up.

I want a spare rifle and spare pistol mag holder on the belt plus a G Code RTI mount.

This is for emergency-type situations so not needing massive comfort, just an easy way to anchor the molle gear on the belt so it doesn't move around.

Velcro straps? Liner belt with loops on it? I know there's an easy solution just need some direction.

TIA!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Just bought a set of these for the same belt and have high hopes. Currently have mounted an Esstac 1xAR+2x9mm pouch that I really like using the Tactial Tailor loops and some creative Velco to keep everything form sliding along the length of the belt. That works fine, but I think this will be a little tidier. I'll likely do some similar creative Velcro to stop the sliding issue- just line the inside and outside of your plastic mounting loops with self-adhesive Velcro from Amazon.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Another vote for Esstac belt loops, I use them on my 1.75 belt to keep everything in place.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The Esstacs look fantastic thanks dudes!!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I just use Malice clips
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:29:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just use Malice clips
View Quote
Malice clips, and run 700c bike tubes over them. It still lets you move them around while the belt isn't being worn, but they don't move at all otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:07:34 PM EDT
[#8]
No personal experience with these, but they might be worth considering.

http://www.optactical.com/fispmili.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top