BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:41:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
The slotted has openings for you to run a dropleg through. I have two, one in coyote one in multicam. I got cobra buckle belts by going to Amazon and searching "battle belt" in the warehouse deals section. Because so many people buy the wrong size the first time, you need 2-3 inches bigger than you are, you can always find some that someone bought, put in their war belt, and returned immediately after.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the HSGI slotted, and it's nice for being able to use a drop-leg platform, or in my case, leave an opening to put a fixed blade on the inner belt. Be aware, it does limit your ability to mount the rest of your gear since the slotted feature also alters the MOLLE spacing/availability.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
don't forget that with the slotted version, you don't HAVE to use the slots. you can just put the belt behind the slots exactly like the non-slotted version. better to have it as an option and not use it then to not have the option and decide you need it later...
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unless you know of a super secret section I didn't see a place to look in the warehouse. I clicked on the item, went to additional sellers and looked at all the prices. Did not see anything listed as used or cheaper than the original post.
View Quote
Well I tried to post a link, but it didn't work. Just google warehouse deals Amazon
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Unless you know of a super secret section I didn't see a place to look in the warehouse. I clicked on the item, went to additional sellers and looked at all the prices. Did not see anything listed as used or cheaper than the original post.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The slotted has openings for you to run a dropleg through. I have two, one in coyote one in multicam. I got cobra buckle belts by going to Amazon and searching "battle belt" in the warehouse deals section. Because so many people buy the wrong size the first time, you need 2-3 inches bigger than you are, you can always find some that someone bought, put in their war belt, and returned immediately after.
I looked just for shits and giggles, and everything I saw in the warehouse deals was right near standard online pricing. YMMV
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I just wanted to make a few points and deliver some important news

Our Padded Belt Line has grown over the years with constant trials and at this time looks like this:

Sure Grip Padded Belt/Slim Grip Padded Belt - These are the original versions that have drop points to allow for sub-loads but do not allow for Belt Mounted Products.

Sure Grip Padded Belt/Slim Grip Padded Belt, Slotted - These were the next generation and which added the ability to wear Belt Mounted Products by weaving the Rigger Belt between the slots.  With this there was a issue with spacing as was mentioned in this thread.  Also these were 2-3 inches larger than the original versions.

Micro Grip Panel - Padding attached directly to a Rigger Belt

The next version of Padded Belts which is to be released in the coming months is the everything we learned from the prior versions plus some new materials and techniques which will make a better all around system.  The sizing is back in line with the original and the spacing issue is taken care of also.

I do not have an exact release date or price.  We will be launching some sneak peaks soon with social media but there are some sightings of it if you search hard enough.

Thanks

JBT
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top