Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 5:46:23 PM EDT
So I have a paraclete plate carrier vest that's used and abused and was looking to buy another one. Gearzone tactical used to carry  them, but I noticed that the size I use is out of stock. Asked them if they're going to restock them anytime soon, and I was told that they no longer can buy them because point blank has bought their line. If I remember correctly civilians cannot buy from point blank? Guess maybe I should look in to it I suppose.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted a Paraclete patch. Never could find one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah it looks like paracletes a no go. Wonder how that crye precision plate carrier is working out?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah it looks like paracletes a no go. Wonder how that crye precision plate carrier is working out?
View Quote
Crye Precision makes really nice gear.  The new JPC is a solid choice but, I'm considering the AVS for its flexibility.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
They were bought out a while ago, but SKD has managed to get some Paraclete products like the SOHPC plate carrier and a low-vis BALCS carrier, if that's what you're looking for!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Crye Precision makes really nice gear.  The new JPC is a solid choice but, I'm considering the AVS for its flexibility.
View Quote
I'm looking at the cage plate carrier. It looks like it would hold better on the sides while running. That and it looks similar to the paracletes advance plate carrier that I currently use now for training/work outs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:50:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wanted a Paraclete patch. Never could find one.
View Quote
Why in the world would you want one of those?

Back when Paraclete was Paraclete, they used to put all sorts of swag in with our shipments.

I know MSA bought them and Gallet bought them or vice versa, then one could find Paraclete-branded items again and now OP says Paraclete was bought by Point Blank...so MSA/Gallet spun them off or ?

Great kit back in the day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why in the world would you want one of those?

Back when Paraclete was Paraclete, they used to put all sorts of swag in with our shipments.

I know MSA bought them and Gallet bought them or vice versa, then one could find Paraclete-branded items again and now OP says Paraclete was bought by Point Blank...so MSA/Gallet spun them off or ?

Great kit back in the day.
View Quote
Yeah. I love my Advance plate carrier that they sold. I work out with it three days a week, with plates, and I also train with it at my buddies farm. It's taken years of abuse, and it's still going. I just wanted another one due to this one eventually going out. Come to find out that's not going to happen.

Looks like I'm going to go with cage plate carrier because it looks similar to that one. Looks a little lighter, but oh well, most of the new plate carriers are. The Full cage kit looks like it would be too much. I don't want to go with bulky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top