Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2017 8:50:42 AM EDT
Criss post from the picture thread, you guys with aws labs, did you buy based on actual waist measurement or I pant size, I can't find it on the product page, thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered based on my pants size.  I am a 32 or 33 inch pants depending on brand.  Ordered the medium and it fits fine with enough adjustment +/- if needed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a LAB setup as well.  I wear a 32 waist (i' 6'3'', 180lbs for reference)  The outer belt barely -- BARELY -- will tighten enough to work for me.

that said, this belt setup is legit. I'm incredibly impressed by the quality, value, etc.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 1:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got a LAB setup as well.  I wear a 32 waist (i' 6'3'', 180lbs for reference)  The outer belt barely -- BARELY -- will tighten enough to work for me.

that said, this belt setup is legit. I'm incredibly impressed by the quality, value, etc.
View Quote
How long did it take to get?  I want to order another one but their shipping was backed up for a bit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
On a side note the AWS belt has hook on the inside right, looking to pair it up with an hsgi beltpad
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How long did it take to get?  I want to order another one but their shipping was backed up for a bit.
View Quote
I think it was like 4 or 5 weeks.

Yes, Inside of the outer belt is hook.  The 2 inch inner belt is actually a bit wider than most of my pants will accommodate, so i'm going to be picking up a 1.5 inch under belt as well -- probably from Stormrider Gear, just haven't decided on the Underlord or Underling yet.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd go by over the belt size.  I have a Med and I'm about 34" over the belt.   I don't use the inner belt because it's too big for most of my trou.  I just use another pants belt with Velcro on the outside.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top