Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2017 10:31:15 AM EDT
Hey guys.  I recently seen a Re factor visor mounted med pouch. I have been wanting one but the empty pouch was 109 dollars.  You guy know of any other vehicle pouches/ ifaks that are cheaper than that ?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]

It looks like it's just a standard medical pouch with a double mag shingle built into the back that uses MOLLE to attach to your headrest? I don't see why you couldn't attach a normal IFAK pouch to a double mag shingle and store it in your glove compartment or console. You'd have the same effect and it wouldn't scream "valuable tactical stuff" to anybody looking for something to steal. Unless I was just looking to value flag I'm not sure I'd get that.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
HF 11" tool bag shoved under the passenger seat works pretty good, blends into my carpet well, and is pretty non-descript.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a trauma waist bag stolen out of my truck. Lesson learned, I'll never leave things like that visible again. Having headrest IFAKs, especially with a giant red cross, just screams "Steal me". Especially to low-lifes who may think there are drugs inside.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:53:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I am doing alot of guessing here, so I might not be of much help.
It says Vic mounted, so I am assuming its for your cruiser?

Second, I tried to google the refactor visor mount, but didnt see it on their site.

With that being said, here is a suggestion that I use in my Vic.

My car is full of med and this is set up for one of the other guys to open my door and grab it if needed.
If I have an issue, Im going to grab one of my big bags.

Since this is for others, I wrote "open" on the buckle and "pull" on the handle, so they dont vapor lock and rip my seat out.

When I started using these bags, they were the only ones with this design and I have not had a single issue with it. It is good kit and the few of them that I have had and used have had no issues.
Its also only like $20.

Condor EMT Rip away pouch

I have the car one bungeed to the head rest and it makes a great sunglasses holder.

More than anything, I suggest to guys to keep a TQ in each door. With guys getting hit in their cars,
when someone opens the door to help, it right there next to them foe quick deployment, If you are alone,
You are going to have a rough time getting into pouches if you only have one arm.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top