Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2017 1:01:13 PM EDT
I received this carrier from a retired Marine along with a few other high quality items. I am having a hard time identifying this as there are no marking on it whatsoever, maybe a knock off? I have searched the web and the Crye Air Light system seemed to be the closest, but obviously isn't it. Does anyone out there know the name/brand? Any info on it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a FirstSpear knock-off. No tubes, and a cheapo 6/12-ish attachment system.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:56:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Those holes are laser cut, I'm in the process of making my own custom plate carrier using that method for MOLLE mounting, would you be willing to part with it? It might be a one off thing someone with acess to the right cutter made to make their own custom gear.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:58:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The more I look at it that the front pouch the more it looks like a BFG ten speed made without wide elastic, and the pouches on the side as well...... Someone else and I had a creeply similar idea.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks to be a matbock carrier to me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks to be a matbock carrier to me.
View Quote
You're right, matbock berserker. Link
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks so much for everyone's help! I appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top