BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2017 5:56:05 PM EDT
https://www.blueforcegear.com

Use B15 for another 15 percent off

Now any opinions on their belt minus, looks cool
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a few items, notably the bandolier. Been wanting that for a while.

I have not owned the BeltMinimus, but based on the chest rigs, it is best in a minimal, low weight use.
More suited to going to Walmart vs. going to the Korengal valley.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered a few items, notably the bandolier. Been wanting that for a while.

I have not owned the BeltMinimus, but based on the chest rigs, it is best in a minimal, low weight use.
More suited to going to Walmart vs. going to the Korengal valley.
View Quote
Yeah while the light weight seems nice the lack of rigidity and the reports of some of bfg helium whisper products eventuality stretching out bothers me, making me lean more towards a inner/ outer belt system

Might pick up one of their micro rigs tho
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:42:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I love my belt minuses, I have two, they're great. I have a gen one and a gen two. I talked to them today, from what I understand they've redesigned the way the mounting holes are set up and they're doing the sale to get rid of the gen 1s. The pictures on the site are their gen one, the gen two looks more similar to the one tigris knockoff.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm going to go with a micro chest rig with some of their pouches for a nice low weight/low profile setup, also want to see how I like grey
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Good gracious you people cost me money.  I didn't know I needed a plate carrier until now  But with the 15% off on that LMAC, that was a no brainer.

Now off to find plates...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top