Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2017 9:42:17 AM EDT
I'm looking for a new belt carrier for my holster, two rifle mags, two pistol mags and a blowout kit for range use and classes.  I've used an ATS war belt in the past as well as a belt and suspender system and didn't like either.

I think part of the trouble I'm having in my research is what these things are called.  When you search for "war belt" we all understand that to be a padded MOLLE sleeve around an inner webbing belt.

But there isn't any such term for an inner and outer belt.

I like the idea of a thin inner belt with loop on it and an simple non-padded, outer belt that locks into place using hook velcro.

What do you all recommend?
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]
AWS Inc LAB system.  

AWS Belt
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#3]
In my humble opinion, Volund gear works makes some of the best.

Inner: Inner belt G-hook
Outer: Outer micro Battle Belt

For simpler, belt with no Molle: Emdom CM belt
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm real happy with my Esstac combo.  Light, strong, low profile and dIsn't break the bank.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Ronin Tactics is one of the sweetest setups I've ever seen or used.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Crye Precision MRB or any of the Ronin Tactics offerings.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 5:38:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I own Volund, Ronin, and AWS. I prefer the Ronin overall, the AWS for price, and the Volund for fit and finish. The Ronin is just an AWS with molle stitched on. Same inner belt too. I also use HSGI padded liner if it needs to go over a non velcro liner belt.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
If you are looking for multicam, IM me.  I have a brand new multicam lightweight assault belt system that I no longer need.  it has the inner belt, outer cobra belt, 2 Moller panels, 1 pistol mag pouch, 1 rifle mag pouch, and a dump pouch with a med kit insert.  It has never been worn.  I will make you a hell of a deal on it.

AWS INC BELT

eta:  if this violates the COC I apologize.  Just trying to help a brother out. Its a great belt system but I have no use for multicam.  I will also recommend anything from Volund Gearworks.  They make incredible belts for a great price
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah the aws seems to be a winner for the price, it is also Molle compatible with the panels they sell so that's a plus, looking to pick one up soon.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
AWS Inc LAB system.  

AWS Belt
View Quote

Love mine..

Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:19:04 AM EDT
[#11]
HARV is right.  He is where I first heard about that belt.  I bought the multicam cause I was pretty sure we we're going to go that route at work but we stayed with black.  So I bought the exact same setup in black.  Great rig 
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the First Spear system. And if you decide you want to add a padded/molle belt, then I think they have the best design.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I've got the DSG arms competition belt... Works great!

I wanted the Ronin.. but wasn't sure I would even like the system/concept and didn't want to spend the extra coin on it! Might end up getting a Ronin!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:21:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Of all the micro battle belts, the Ronin is the most comfortable, holds gear the most stable, and is overall the best value in a true molle outter belt. If you are considering one, by all means get one. Just be sure you get the sizing right... it's negative is it has the least adjustability of your options.

AWS is incredibly slow and unresponsive, Volund is slow too. Ronin is not super fast but faster than the others.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Of all the micro battle belts, the Ronin is the most comfortable, holds gear the most stable, and is overall the best value in a true molle outter belt. If you are considering one, by all means get one. Just be sure you get the sizing right... it's negative is it has the least adjustability of your options.

AWS is incredibly slow and unresponsive, Volund is slow too. Ronin is not super fast but faster than the others.
View Quote

You do realize that AWS is making the Ronin Belt for them??
And I do agree that AWS has slower response time.

but at half the price. Just putting that out there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Depends on how many molle pieces you need. The AWS plus 4 to 6 panels is cheaper than some Ronin belts. Ronin is 30-60% more depending on variant. AWS is only half the price if you don't use the molle panels, which is not really a valid comparison.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I use only two panels. Holster and dump pouch don't need it. But yeah, I see what your saying.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ronin Tactics is one of the sweetest setups I've ever seen or used.
View Quote
I concur. I love my Warriors belt.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I concur. I love my Warriors belt.
View Quote
That is what I just bought and setup.

Still need a med pouch though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top