Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2017 12:06:44 AM EDT
I've got a class coming up and I've been told i'll need a level 2 holster. Anybody recommend me one that is in stock/quick ship? I have a G19 with a surefire x300 and RMR. I've searched Safariland and found the 6378USN which looks like I could modify to work, any other suggestions? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I would assume that you'd need a 6345DO to fit the RMR.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#2]
So does the Glock 17/22 fit my 19? I know most holsters are interchangeable but i'm not sure how Safariland does it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So does the Glock 17/22 fit my 19? I know most holsters are interchangeable but i'm not sure how Safariland does it.
View Quote

Yes, as long as the light is attached. The 6378USN you quoted WILL NOT FIT with an RMR, the ALS can't be trimmed down to accept a slide mounted RDS.  The 6354DO is the only one you can modify to fit, but that's not a true "Level II holster", unless you add an ALS guard to it.

A 6280-832 could be modified to fit, but it takes a lot of modifying on the holster body, and sometime drilling a new pivot point on the SLS, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top