Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 5:30:59 PM EDT
I'm trying to find the 4"x8" velcro panel that attaches to the Molle on the front of my carrier, that I can use to secure a Haley chest rig to. I have it clipped on but would like it a little more secure
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Off the top of my head there's a few things that might fit the bill for your needs.  

Vertx makes some die cut velcro that weaves thru molle.  I've never used it but it seems like it would work and be lite weight and low profile.  With a little ingenuity, strips of velcro one wrap could easily be weaved thru as well as long as they're not the main attachment point and the Haley rig buckles do the heavy lifting.  

Old school patch panels can be found too but I would think they'd add unnecessary bulk.  If you go this route, don't get a huge one, just bug enough to keep the Haley rig from shifting around.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
There is plenty of 4" wide velcro on eBay.  This seller has it by the foot.

Here
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With a little ingenuity, strips of velcro one wrap could easily be weaved thru as well as long as they're not the main attachment point and the Haley rig buckles do the heavy lifting.
View Quote

For his purpose, I think one wrap would handle it just fine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Hit up Redwire Gear, redwiregear.com,  here in PHX. I know they do some custom work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top