Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2016 4:49:11 PM EDT
Wondering if anyone knows who makes a specific belt. So I've been using this setup at local matches, training at the range, going to classes, and in case of apocalypse. I've been running 2 double decker tacos on a raven moduloader subload, and a G-code holster with the drop. I like that with this setup, if I wear my backpack and fasten the hip belt, the holster and mags sit just below the waist belt and don't interfere. I've been running it on a wilderness 5 stitch frequent flyer's belt. The only thing I don't like is unthreading the belt, re-threading it through the loops with the mags, then having to unthread the belt again when I leave. I've been looking at the micro battle belts like the TYR gunfighter, particularly the Ronin Senshi belt (trained with Tu Lam in a class once, really liked his setup). I like the idea of running a loop belt through your pants, then just sticking your gun belt to the outside of it.

Now, every belt I've seen with this feature is 1.75". The Raven moduloader I have is for 1.5", as well as nearly every holster I own. So if I went with a Senshi or a TYR gunfighter, I would have to order a replacement set of Raven moduloader for 1.75", and  probably order extra belt loops for most of my holsters. (sometimes I swap out the G-code and run my G19 in a raven phantom).

So the question is, does anyone know of this style belt in a 1.5"? Don't care if it has MOLLE on the outside since my mags are run off the subload, just looking for a 1.5" belt that I can keep my stuff on and just velcro to an inner belt.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
HSGI, Ares gear, Volund gearwodks.   Take your pick
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#2]
High Speed Gear 1.5" Cobra Belt with inner velcro:
http://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/1.5-velcro-31CFV.html
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
High Speed Gear 1.5" Cobra Belt with inner velcro:
http://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/1.5-velcro-31CFV.html
View Quote

It appears that this belt has the velcro designed to work with their slim grip battle belts. I'm looking for something that comes with a loop inner belt to run through your belt loops, with a 1.5" outer belt with hook velcro that will attach to the outside.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HSGI, Ares gear, Volund gearwodks.   Take your pick
View Quote

HSGI has a 1.5" cobra belt, seems designed to work with their padded MOLLE belts though, not attach to an inner hook belt. Ares gear- the Aegis and Ranger belts are designed to run through your belt loops. They have a 1.5" loop inner, but the outer belt they have is a 2" duty belt which defeats the purpose since I would have to buy new loops for all my holsters. Volund gear has an ideal INNER belt, the ATLAS g liner belt, but they don't have an outer belt in 1.5". They have their micro battle belt, which is essentially what I'm looking for, but in a 1.5" version.

My idea is a 1.5" belt to keep my gear on that attaches to a velcro inner belt. I haven't yet found a 1.5" outer belt, it seems everyone makes either a standard 1.5" belt designed to go through your belt loops, or they make a loop inner belt that attaches to either a 1.75" or a 2" outer belt. If that's the case, I need to get a new raven moduloader subload with 1.75" loops and new 1.75" loops for all my holsters.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
https://dsgarms.com/belts-dsg-arms

I use a 1.5" inner loop and 1.5" outer hook belt. Zero complaints so far after 1 year of being used 3 days a week. There's no reason you wouldn't be able to use a 1.75" outer belt with this setup.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top