Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2016 2:29:04 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if the various swiftclip style panels are interchangeable, namely are the clips the same size and position?

I am primarily concerned with:

LBX MAP
Esstac Daeodon
Mayflower/velocity

Im looking at getting my SKD PIG set up with a set of QASM connectors and a velcro panel on the flaps to mount a few of these.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
yes

All the male ends fit into the female ends. Your options are limitless
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes

View Quote

So those specified brands all have the same buckle size and width apart?   Im asking because the tactical tailor version uses a much larger fastex buckle.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So those specified brands all have the same buckle size and width apart?   Im asking because the tactical tailor version uses a much larger fastex buckle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes

Well it isn't shocking that TT doesn't want you to play in their gear with competitors

But as far as the Ferro Slickster, APC, SCARAB and LWPC all use the same swift clips and the placards from Mayflower, HSP fit them all

if you venture to OPTacticals IG page he shows various placards attached to various PC's. He has a picture posted of the ESSTAC attached to the APC

Hope this helped
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well it isn't shocking that TT doesn't want you to play in their gear with competitors

But as far as the Ferro Slickster, APC, SCARAB and LWPC all use the same swift clips and the placards from Mayflower, HSP fit them all

if you venture to OPTacticals IG page he shows various placards attached to various PC's. He has a picture posted of the ESSTAC attached to the APC

Hope this helped
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes

Hope this helped

It did, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Those brands will all be compatible. Extreme gear labs (EGL) makes a PIG PC specific swift clip adapter for this exact situation. I have no clue why, but we do not sell the EGL adapter.... I am going to fix that.

http://www.extremegearlabs.com/index.htm

SOS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes

Those brands will all be compatible. Extreme gear labs (EGL) makes a PIG PC specific swift clip adapter for this exact situation. I have no clue why, but we do not sell the EGL adapter.... I am going to fix that.

SOS

I dont actually see it on their page.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes

SOS

EGL is a member here. He'll probably come along soon.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, so the LBX MAP does NOT fit the standard size swift clip as the esstac and mayflower.  I ordered two on black friday and the clip is much smaller than the 1" buckle those two use.

So I have $60 in useless panels now.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#9]
The HSGI AO Small chest rig fits the Swift Clip as well. 
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The HSGI AO Small chest rig fits the Swift Clip as well. 
View Quote

Are you sure?  Because LBX is advertising the HSGI stuff as fitting their system, which is considerably smaller than the swiftclip.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 6:09:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are you sure?  Because LBX is advertising the HSGI stuff as fitting their system, which is considerably smaller than the swiftclip.
View Quote
My HSGI AO Small clips into the Swift Clips on my Mayflower MBAV APC like it was designed for it. 

If you buy one and I am wrong, I'll buy yours off of you.  Unless you buy one in UCP 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top