Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2016 2:54:17 PM EDT
I have a HSP D3 that I want to use with my JPC. Anybody know of a way to do this? It isn't a 2.0 so not exactly easy. I came across the Mission Spec Rigit Kit (http://missionspec.com/products/rigit-kit/)but there didn't seem to be enough Velcro to securely hold the chest rig down. Seemed to flap abit. I also felt it stuck out a fair bit. Wasn't as flush as I imagined. So anyone have a suggestion for me to try? Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't the Haley D3CR use Swift Clip adapters? If so, you should be able to do it with a Swift Clip adapter kit.

Note that I haven't done this (I don't have a Haley or JPC), but a quick search shows this to be doable.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doesn't the Haley D3CR use Swift Clip adapters? If so, you should be able to do it with a Swift Clip adapter kit.

Note that I haven't done this (I don't have a Haley or JPC), but a quick search shows this to be doable.
View Quote

While you can it's very loose since there is no Velcro on the carrier to for the rig to stick to.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what the belly strap is for.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
seems like that's going to defeat the entire purpose of the JPC
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 11:57:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

I gotta agree with this.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Just google "crye jpc 2.0 haley" and you'll find a few options in the images.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Get Swift Clips. Velcro is a pain to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

While you can it's very loose since there is no Velcro on the carrier to for the rig to stick to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought two molle velcro panels on ebay to mount swiftclip placards to my PIG, and tactical,tailor sells one for use with its MAP as well.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 4:48:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have a HSP D3 that I want to use with my JPC. Anybody know of a way to do this? It isn't a 2.0 so not exactly easy. I came across the Mission Spec Rigit Kit (http://missionspec.com/products/rigit-kit/)but there didn't seem to be enough Velcro to securely hold the chest rig down. Seemed to flap abit. I also felt it stuck out a fair bit. Wasn't as flush as I imagined. So anyone have a suggestion for me to try? Thanks!
View Quote

this is what you seek.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is what you seek.

Have you actually used this product?  It doesnt look like it has much surface area to secure something like a vest or placard.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#12]
same concept using the JPC cummerbund's Velcro
using Swift Clips

https://youtu.be/hpG_5Q38D44

whatever little carbine class I've taken, D3CR + Swift clips (both Banshee or JPC) plopping around is non-existent when all these pounds are finally on you + that 6-7 lbs rifle you're trying to maintain muzzle control.

Some close ups might help  http://imgur.com/a/bWrOR
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Im trying something similar with my SKD PIG, was looking for ways to add velcro over the whole surface area of the flaps and I remembered I had this Mayflower cummerbund adapter lying around.

I separated the two sides, now I have a slim velcro panel the size of my actual flap, and I even have a second swiftclip placard once I add some clips.  

My fallback was going to be the velcro panel from the tactical tailor MAP

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top