Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2016 1:57:20 PM EDT
Hope it's cool to post this.

There are some sweet deals, like LBT-6094A plate carriers for $250.

http://lbtinc.com/bfcm16

Happy holidays.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
way more then last year.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
way more then last year.
View Quote

Does that mean better or worse than last year? Better as in way more items on sale or worse as in they cost way more?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
so many colors to choose from for a 6094 that i want to buy..stuck between choosing MC,RG, or Mas Grey
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The pack that was $59 is now $79

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

way more then last year.

Does that mean better or worse than last year? Better as in way more items on sale or worse as in they cost way more?

I'm still thankful for Aimless posting the LBT loadout bag deal some time ago.  Got 6 huge gear bags for $44 bucks each (or thereabouts).

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not obvious on the sale page, but if you click on the plate carrier in such-and-such color,
the like-colored sale items appear on the spawned page.
Not wanting a plate carrier, I missed that the first walk through.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
way more then last year.

prices not as good as ive seen but much bigger selection. Ive been following LBT's BF day sales now for 6 years.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm still thankful for Aimless posting the LBT loadout bag deal some time ago.  Got 6 huge gear bags for $44 bucks each (or thereabouts).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
way more then last year.

So $179 is not a bargain in other words?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
way more then last year.

those bags a few years ago were when lbt was dumping ACU patterned products for dirt cheap.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

way more then last year.

It's a bargain compared to the ridiculous retail price of >$400.  But the deal from a few years ago was a screaming 90% off, or so.

They are great bags, very heavy duty. I have one packed up with the family's snorkels, fins, masks, etc. One loaded with tree climbing gear, ropes. One with rigging gear and bull ropes.  If I am flying somewhere to backpack, I can stick my whole loaded pack in a bag so it goes through baggage handling without the damage a lightweight pack might receive.

They really come in handy.  Only problem is that they are so huge, it is easy to load them such that a two man carry becomes advisable.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah, the problem is, I bought 3 of the wheeled load out bags, and a couple of the packs last time.  

Now, I just don't need anything and the prices are higher.  Was hoping for something different on there.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#12]
what about the multi cam pants and long sleeve shirt? are those decent for the price?
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#13]
A few weeks back I got the shirt and pants.  Other than trying them on, I've not done much with them.

But here's my preliminary thoughts.  I like the shirt, it is what it's supposed to be.  Typical I wear XL to maybe a L tshirt so I ordered the XL.  It's roomy enough and feels relatively true to size.  In XL, on my frame it's not a form fitting tight fit.  A Large probably would have worked if I wanted that tight fit to prevent bunching and overlapping under a PC or whatever.  It does not have padddee elbows, a downside for me, but if using these with other elbow protection then it's a positive.  Overall I'll keep it, just use it a bit differently than some of the others.

I mistakenly ordered XL pants, should have purchased a L as I'm more of a 36. There is no way of tightening the waist like BDU's or any sort of elastic. I could almost wear them with a belt but there overly roomy.  Chalk that one up to being burned by smaller than normal sizing on other BDU type of pants I suppose.  But their otherwise what their supposed to be, upon just a cursory inspection.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 10:50:06 PM EDT
[#14]
i was lookin at other shirts and pants and for lbt price they are decent i
guess. Like you i dont think i'd use them much. i thought it would've "cool"
to have pants and a shirt for the banshee rig. i think i would use when i go
shooting (i shoot on blm land) and for hunting
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Just following up that LBT has 40% off site wide today.

It cannot be combined with the BF stuff, though. Anyone looking for a chest rig, this might be a good time to snag one as they rarely go on sale.

Edit: I'm not affiliated with LBT in any way. I just think their packs (while discounted), chest rigs, and plate carriers are awesome kit. I actually think the Tyr mag pouches are a little nicer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top