Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 4:39:18 PM EDT
I have been searching for a mid-size tactical pack with a full, backpacker type suspension and ran across the Rap 18 from Badlands. Badlands is well known for their comfortable, bombroof hunting packs and I was curious if anyone has this pack from their new tactical line. I have been unable to find any written or video reviews anywhere on line. I am mainly interested in finding out about the interior layout of the pack as all of the photos that I've been able to find are of the exterior. If you have one of these, please do a quick review and include some photos of the pack's interior layout. Thanks.

Badlands Tactical Rap 18

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know they had a tac line. Cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top