Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2016 8:00:49 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with 762 Tactical?

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for an in-stock, ready-to-ship  item. I was told through email notification that I would receive tracking information as soon as the item shipped. I haven't heard anything from them. They haven't responded to email, Facebook message, or phone calls either.

I realize he's a small operation, but I'm beginning to wonder if my order slipped through the cracks or that maybe he's on vacation.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Or does anyone know of a better way to get ahold of him?
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered a AK chest rig a few years ago.  Wasn't in stock, took a while.  Happy with the results.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 4:04:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I had the same experience. And I came on here to ask the exact same question.

I think they have an ARFcom account, and I was informed to contact them however (don't remember), and my order arrived shortly after.

He's got some great stuff. I WOULD order from them again, seeing as they're one of the few places I can get custom MOLLE woodland stuff from, but it seems like getting the product in hand takes a long time with lacking customer service.

Their gear is good to go and top notch, but other companies have finally been offering tactical gear the colors I'm looking for, that are in stock and ready to ship, so I've gone elsewhere lately.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I've made a couple of orders from him before I like the gear quite a bit and the price is fairly good. He says please allow 3-6 weeks for order and delivery.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered an in stock radio pouch that I even emailed about to make sure it was in stock.

Took over a week to ship it out. Nice pouch but seriously, ship that shit out faster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top