Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2016 11:33:56 AM EDT
There is a really good deal right now on ebay, just a heads up. A company is selling surplused sordins but it comes with everything, the case, ptt, pads, etc. And it's at a great price, usually you don't get the extras. I don't work for them or anything just a heads up. I got A pair I've been wanting some forever and it seemed like a great deal.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/MSA-SORDIN-Supreme-Pro-Headset-75316-DUAL-CHAN-RH-Microphone-W-carrying-bag-M-/201610054477?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like you can get a brand new one from Amazon for ~$275 shipped whereas this comes out to $241 shipped. A difference of $34 with no manufacturer's warranty? Seems like the most coveted add-on would be gel cups and it doesn't seem like the surplus ones have them either.

Am I missing something?

EDIT- I see this come with the boom mic. Aren't these military mic systems incompatible with civie two-ways unless you mod/purchase additional parts for them?

Genuinely curious.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, you can get civvy ones on ebay for $190 shipped from Sweden. The civvy model is called pro x. This is a good deal if you need two way comms. The ptt alone costs $75, plus you get the case and pads. This is for those that want a mic for a radio not just a 1\8 out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top