Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 2:50:18 PM EDT
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company, just a customer sharing a pleasant experience.

While on vacation at the beach, I decided to look up gun stores in the area to check out. I found one online called GSS Gear in Ft. Walton Beach, FL. I learned when I got there that they actually don't sell guns! What they do a sell is all kinds of great gear. They have a very large storefront with all kinds of apparel and gear. Everything from Ops Cope helmets, Arctryx clothing, Crye Precision and HSGI gear. Nearly every high end brand you can think of.

The inventory was HUGE with tons of different sizes in everything. I got to try on all kinds of gear and left the store a couple of hundred bucks lighter.

The staff was as nice as could be and offered us all free drinks and snacks while we shopped.

I had never heard of this store before, but they have a website where you can shop online. I will be ordering more stuff from them before too long. No idea if you can use it online, but they offer a 15% discount for military, LE, and first responders.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
GSS is good people!  Excellent selection of top end gear and super staff as well as .mil discount in the store front.  Every time I am TDY to Hurlburt Field I stop by and pick up something. Last time was in May for EMERALD WARRIOR.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I stop in there twice a year when i am down on vacation and its always something good to look at or buy
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep,hearing of this place.  So it located on Lewis Turner Blvd?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#4]
GSS gear is fantastic.  Local discounts, Military/LEO Discounts, Government Holiday discounts, amazing selection, etc.  Awesome place for Tactical, Hiking, EDC, and even fitness gear.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep,hearing of this place.  So it located on Lewis Turner Blvd?
View Quote

Yep, that's it
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah,
They're awesome and shipping is fast as fuck.

Wish I could make it to one of their shops one day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top