Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2016 7:04:24 PM EDT
OK so here's my question I just bought a bravo concealment holster with light BCA and I'm running Kydex P mags with two single pistol mags on the left.
I'm seeing all the cobra duty belts from different makers but need one to fit this set up with Velcro inside. My waist is 32 but I don't know what size to go with
as far as adding extra inches when you add gear to your belt? I'm running a Velcro iner belt as well. Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm running an AWS inner outer combo.  I didn't' get any of their pouches as I already has my own gear to go on the belt.  I've used it at a few compeitions now (haven 't had it that long) but I really like it so far and wish I would have went to an inner outer belt combo a long time ago.  When I move back to Texas I plan to use it as my daily carry setup.  

http://awsin.com/products.asp?id=164
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm running an AWS inner outer combo.  I didn't' get any of their pouches as I already has my own gear to go on the belt.  I've used it at a few compeitions now (haven 't had it that long) but I really like it so far and wish I would have went to an inner outer belt combo a long time ago.  When I move back to Texas I plan to use it as my daily carry setup.  

View Quote

How stiff is it?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Robert at US Grunt Gear
will make one custom for your size
& color preference. I have 3 of his
belts & 2 of his chest rigs.

Great gear, made in the US,
by a retired Marine.

His gear is well worth the wait.

John
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone has their favorite. Most are the exact same thing.

I use a DSG arms two piece. I really like it so far. Simple and light, no stupid rigger hardware. The velcro on both parts are strong after using it for work for 8 months of three days a week. 1.5 is definitely the size to go.  It's off the shelf so you don't have to wait. I have a size 33 waist, and went with a large (which is too large). I'll suggest a medium for you.

ETA: the outer belt could be stiffer, but worn on your waist with the inner belt, it's perfect.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:59:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How stiff is it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How stiff is it?

Very.  The outerbelt has a piece of kydex or plastic inside of it sewn between the two pieces of webbing.  It feels like the Inner Velcro piece also has some sewn inside it.  I ordered a large based off of their sizing chart and it was too long so I cut apart the end of it (the outer belt), seared it and sewed it back together to allow me a wider range of adjustment so I know 100 percent for sure there is a plastic stiffener inside of it as I've seen it with my own eyes.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Very.  The outerbelt has a piece of kydex or plastic inside of it sewn between the two pieces of webbing.  It feels like the Inner Velcro piece also has some sewn inside it.  I ordered a large based off of their sizing chart and it was too long so I cut apart the end of it (the outer belt), seared it and sewed it back together to allow me a wider range of adjustment so I know 100 percent for sure there is a plastic stiffener inside of it as I've seen it with my own eyes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How stiff is it?

I called AWS and got a lot of info, I went with them for my needs! Thx again bro for ur help and the others for good feed back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top