Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I used a hell of a lot of the green 100mph tape to wrap the ROPS kit bars on my M151A2 back in the day.

Good shit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:38:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CROQ:
Try some "gaffers" tape.  Varying quality but good stuff.  I think the real deal gaf tape is about $70 for same size roll of duck tape.

My recollection(probably wrong ), Duck tape was a brand name, Duct tape was a mispronunciation of duck as real duct tape was a metallic tape for joints in HVAC ducts.
View Quote

Came to post this.  My dad was in the biz and we always had gaffers tape around the house.  Sticks to anything, tears easily, take effort to remove it, but it doesn't leave residue when you pull it off.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
May i suggest also British issue Scapa brand Sniper tape? Is a cotton duck type tape, very strong and pliable. Also used for camouflaging rifles when Paint Is not allowed, but i think It Is a very difficult task to remove It

Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:50:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: swimshoot] [#6]
Attachment Attached File

This is what I use. I get i from Grainger.
Anything else, and you're gonna die.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:04:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Nashua 357 is the stuff.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top