BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2016 2:54:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be interested in how you have the D3CR set up. To me the D3CR has too many utility pockets. I pieced together something similar that I like so far using a HSGI AO Small chest rig as a base.

Thanks for the write up.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Good write up, and Ascend to Victory!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]
GREAT rite up.

Thank you for doing the work.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I wear an MRB daily. The first thing I did before I even took it out on the street was replace the inner belt with a much stiffer "CCW" style belt from Ares gear and then another from Volund Gearworks. Made all the difference in the world.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Is that a NH flag in MC? and if so where did you find it?  Congrats on the move BTW...
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks! I'm gonna miss the Guard but it'll be worth it.

The one in the pic is UCP but they also make them in other patterns. I got my NH flags from Camo Tech.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that a NH flag in MC? and if so where did you find it?  Congrats on the move BTW...

Thanks! I'm gonna miss the Guard but it'll be worth it.

The one in the pic is UCP but they also make them in other patterns. I got my NH flags from Camo Tech.

Good luck and stop in if you are ever back on the reservation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What Volund belt did you choose specifically?

ETA: I think the inner belt tends to slip in it's adjustment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wear an MRB daily. The first thing I did before I even took it out on the street was replace the inner belt with a much stiffer "CCW" style belt from Ares gear and then another from Volund Gearworks. Made all the difference in the world.

What Volund belt did you choose specifically?

ETA: I think the inner belt tends to slip in it's adjustment.

I honestly can't remember. It has a cobra buckle and I had them line the belt with loop Velcro so it would hold steady to the MRB.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I need to find a decent 12Ga carrier. Once match requires shooters to carry 3 12 Ga shells and shoot rifle, pistol, then pick up and load a Mossberg and fire 3 rounds under a time limit. It sucks trying to dig the shells out of your pocket or pouch, orient them, then load them. Ideally I'd like to get something that is easy to attach and detach so I am not carrying it during other matches.

View Quote

Could you get something like this and attach it to your pouches?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/183705/maxpedition-hook-and-loop-fastener-horizontal-6-round-shotgun-panel-nylon-khaki-foliage
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top