Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2016 10:08:21 PM EDT
Was looking to attach a Tactical Tailor Removable Operator pack to the back of something but am not sure what type/size of male buckle I need to do so.

Anyone know what the plastic male buckle is and where to get it? Tried to look and I'm confused which it would be as there seem to be multiple types/sizes of buckles from ITW Nexus.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
It fits on my CFP-90 , so whatever size buckles that has. It's outside, dark,rainy and cold . So I'm not looking
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Awesome, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Did the pack not come with the attachment hardware?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Most likely ITW ghillietex 1" buckles.
Backwards compatible with the old SR-series of buckles found on old woodland LBVs and such.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes, The RO Pack comes with a kit that allows a number of different attachments.  The kit is also sold separately by TT:http://www.tacticaltailor.com/removableoperatorpackattachmentkit.aspx
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did the pack not come with the attachment hardware?

Yes, The RO Pack comes with a kit that allows a number of different attachments.  The kit is also sold separately by TT:http://www.tacticaltailor.com/removableoperatorpackattachmentkit.aspx

raf,
I work at TT

I was just seeing if the pack came to him without the hardware or if he lost it.
Typically the Packs ship with two sets of attachments
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's all good, and good on you for trying to look after your customers.  There is no problem here with your responding to a customer issue, even though, AFAIK, TT is not an IP/dealer here. If you are not an IP/Dealer, it must be confined there.

I've seen your posts before, and they are a model that ought to be emulated by some other mfrs.  Some of these mfrs get into trouble when they get a little frisky, and run afoul of longstanding Site policy concerning advertising products.  

You've managed to avoid that problem, while still taking care of your customers here.

View Quote

I tend to just lurk and use this as a personal account unless there are issues or questions about our gear or that maybe I can help with.
Please inform me if it ever does violate any of the policy's and I will cease
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top