Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2016 7:21:04 AM EDT
On Woot! today is a multicam windbreaker from Tru-Spec, figured I'd pass it along. Deals are usually only good until their per-allotted quantity sells out.

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/tru-spec-24-7-mens-multicam-windbreaker-2?ref=w_gh_so_11_s_txt

Sold Out
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Great deal but out of 2xl
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, got a large
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Too bad it's a wind breaker. If it was a shell, I would be in. But without seeing in person, pass. (Description is mis-leading)
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Too bad it's a wind breaker. If it was a shell, I would be in. But without seeing in person, pass. (Description is mis-leading)
View Quote

Yeah I was excited at first but I think these are almost like a track suit jacket based on the description.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#6]
mine showed up in the mail today, and I'd say it's worth the $25, but definitely not the listed MSRP. it was fairly warm for February here today and pretty breezy, but it seemed like the "breathable" material breathes both ways.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I got it in the mail today. I don't like it, it's not what I expected. It's more of a vinyl feeling raincoat that's 1 layer thin on the chest and back. The shoulders and arms have another layer of some material that's really noisy. I guess it's breathable but that just means I'll get soaked if I wear it in the rain.
If I saw it in the store I wouldn't have gotten it...Woots return policy looks like it sucks and isn't worth figuring out how to return it, especially if I have to pay return shipping and a restocking fee.

I'll probably just throw it in the truck in case a buddy is cold one day.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
mine showed up in the mail today, and I'd say it's worth the $25, but definitely not the listed MSRP.
View Quote

Agreed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top