Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2015 12:07:46 PM EDT
Looking to buy a plate carrier on Cyber Monday and found this FirstSpear STT. I was eyeing this up, just havent found too many reviews on it. What do you guys think? If not recommended, what else would you consider? It will only accept medium ESAPI plates. Link is below.  Also, undecided on MultiCam or Coyote Brown?

http://www.skdtac.com/FirstSpear-STT...-p/fsr.550.htm
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It's good to go lots of happy users with them here in the forum.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:04:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking to buy a plate carrier on Cyber Monday and found this FirstSpear STT. I was eyeing this up, just havent found too many reviews on it. What do you guys think? If not recommended, what else would you consider? It will only accept medium ESAPI plates. Link is below.  Also, undecided on MultiCam or Coyote Brown?

View Quote

I would own one if it took Large Plates.

But it doesnt
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But it doesnt
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it doesnt

dont most carriers use the 10x12 in the front anyway? how much bigger do u need to go?  should I splurge on the Strandhögg??
I wear a sz 48/50 jacket, 36waist, dont remind me of suit shopping, it sux!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

dont most carriers use the 10x12 in the front anyway? how much bigger do u need to go?  should I splurge on the Strandhögg??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it doesnt

I have both. Yes, splurge on the strandhogg.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#5]
STT is my lightweight set up. I have it set with just 3 rifle mags up front and quick clips for my TAG sustainment pack on the back. I love it. It's light, fast on and off, and comfortable after I put HSGI shoulder pads on it.

Exceptional carrier
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait to get mine that the wife got me for Christmas on the SKD pre-sale! Been lusting after this since I discovered it in July.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top