Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 8:56:59 AM EDT
Do people always have to pay msrp? I would like a discount so when I buy a pant or shirt...I don't feel swindled or bamboozled. Am I the only one?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought military gets a discount not us civilians? The the make the best gear. I have been using their combats pants for over 10 years
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Their civilian sales are a drop in the bucket for them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess when you have sold everything thing you make before you make it, there is no need to do sales or discounts.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do people always have to pay msrp? I would like a discount so when I buy a pant or shirt...I don't feel swindled or bamboozled. Am I the only one?
View Quote

Ebay and Facebook is the only way to pay under MSRP. Probably half of my Crye gear I bought used off eBay and Facebook.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably half of my Crye gear I bought used off eBay and Facebook.
View Quote

That feel when you get banned from the Crye Maniac group for trolling with HK416's and MP7's.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Crye maniac group it is thank you!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Thier stuff is worth it! Glad I'm issued it vice having to pay for it though.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 2:04:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thier stuff is worth it! Glad I'm issued it vice having to pay for it though.
View Quote

Pretty easy to say when it's not your credit card being swiped.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 2:26:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Brit guy gave me a pair of G3 pants because they had a couple holes. I took them to alterations and got them fixed for free. I've been issued some Crye but would like to get some green pants. Not sure I want to pay MSRP though.

Sucks for the guys that want AOR pattern stuff. Used pants go for like $700 on eBay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top