Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2015 11:29:39 AM EDT
Looking to set up a belt. Either looking at a 2" Or 2.25" Probably leaning towards the 2.25 as it will house the belt mounted Taco pouches and I should be able to mount the holster I want to it - Either a Safariland 7304 or 6365. Since I have no rear, I will be using belt keepers to keep it secure and not sliding down while moving, running, or breathing.

Anyone have a source other than Blackhawk for a 2.25" Duty belt? I've looked at Uncle Mike's, Safariland, and also a couple Bianchi's, but none offer in tan or Fol green which I'd prefer either.
Dont want to pile too much on this belt, Just a couple Pistol tacos, maybe 1 rifle taco, a mag dump pouch, the holster, and MAYBE an IFAK or blowout pouch.

Any suggestions on the belt itself?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I would stick with a 2" belt as it's more versatile down the line when it comes to getting pouches and accessories that will work with it compared to 2.25". The Safariland UBL also runs in 2" and 2.25" widths, so you can still run your Safariland holster of choice depending on your ride height.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would stick with a 2" belt as it's more versatile down the line when it comes to getting pouches and accessories that will work with it compared to 2.25". The Safariland UBL also runs in 2" and 2.25" widths, so you can still run your Safariland holster of choice depending on your ride height.
View Quote

I've looked at those and re-checked the HSGI tacos - Website only claims they work on 2" , but CS is telling me they work on 2.25, but will be at max adjustment.

Looking for a tan belt though too... That seems to be the more irritating part. Blackhawk sells one, but I'm a little wary.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
In regards to our Belt Mounted line of Taco's with a 2.25" Duty Belt you are going to have at most 1/2" to secure with depending on thickness of the belt

I would stick with a 2" Duty Belt.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In regards to our Belt Mounted line of Taco's with a 2.25" Duty Belt you are going to have at most 1/2" to secure with depending on thickness of the belt

I would stick with a 2" Duty Belt.
View Quote

email sent
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used a 2" duty belt for years.

Now I've set up my " Battle " belt the same pretty much, plus and minus a couple of items.
It's a 2" belt.
If you have a decent quality belt then that would be plenty.

It will be more comfortable then a 2 1/2 " belt also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top