Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2015 11:21:11 AM EDT

Multiple colors. Green, grey, blue.

I bought a few to throw in the trunks of my and the wife's cars.  "no less than" 75% wool.

It's midway, so shipping is always a variable to consider.  I think it was $15ish for the 4 I ordered.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Was just looking at those last night in the email they sent.  Shipping kinda kills it though since I don't need anything else from them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Was just looking at those last night in the email they sent.  Shipping kinda kills it though since I don't need anything else from them.
View Quote

Hear ya.  Midway is one of my stores of last resort because the shipping is just ridiculous.

I bought two of those Vegatato surplus pants to make paying the shipping worthwhile.  They looked darker, with more green than "regular" Vegatato to me.

I did some sleuthing, I think that means it's Italian Air Force and not Army.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Better value at Sportsman's Guide $10 for "used, in excellent / re-issue shape" versus $8.99 for "Serviceable to Fair"

Midway shipping is retarded. (4) of the "Grade 3" blankets weighed 16lbs. (4) of the "Grade 2" blankets weighed 18lbs. (4) of the "Grade 1" blankets weighed 19lbs.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/4-used-israeli-wool-blankets?a=297504
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah their shipping is outrageous, too many surplus stores here locally to order from them.

I wanted to order a couple HK mags for my pistol, shipping was more than the mags.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you guys try to go into the 'free shipping' section and find some paper targets for $3 or something?

Add them to your cart, and magically your shipping usually goes way down.

ETA - It works still: Put 3 blankets in the cart and shipping was 15.49. Added a cold steel quiver guard from the 'free shipping' section for 1.99 and shipping went to 6.97.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you guys try to go into the 'free shipping' section and find some paper targets for $3 or something?

Add them to your cart, and magically your shipping usually goes way down.

ETA - It works still: Put 3 blankets in the cart and shipping was 15.49. Added a cold steel quiver guard from the 'free shipping' section for 1.99 and shipping went to 6.97.
View Quote

And that proves their shipping is retarded..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top