Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2015 10:01:52 PM EDT
Hi,
I'm new and tried to search, but restricted to the last 30 days and didn't find any answer. Pardon the noob.
I just ordered the chest rig and about to get the plate carrier after much researching. My question is does the Mayflower cummerbund come with the female clip to clip the rig in, or do I need like a swift clip kit? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:53:54 AM EDT
[#1]
You need the kit. Mayflower produces a kit as does Down Range Gear. The kit from either vendor would work for you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:39:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You need the kit. Mayflower produces a kit as does Down Range Gear. The kit from either vendor would work for you.
View Quote

To expand on that, the APC will come with the female QASM buckles mounted up on the chest area where you click in and hang the chest rig.  That, along with the velcro field on the lower abdomen area is enough to secure the rig to the PC, however the edges of the D3 will be loose and if it bothers you or you want it to be more secure, then you'll want to buy a swift-clip kit which will allow you to secure the edges of the D3 down on the cummerbund of the APC.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#3]
thank you buddy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm new at this.  Is there a Youtube link to install the kit, or self-explanatory?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 2:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
It's pretty straight forward.  The side straps in the swift clip kit have a loop that slips onto the MOLLE webbing on the cummerbund of the PC.  Then you just buckle everything down.
Found this video real quick, he shows how to go about putting everything on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rHAqrFL-ts

Here a different PC, but the idea is the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCG3WLrjJM

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks DMan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top