Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 10:40:36 PM EDT
Starts Aug-31.....25 % off...that is all
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to stay out of the tactical gear section for a while.

Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:30:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Calendar set.

Good looking out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
..Wife complains I never go to sales....here we go sweetheart...  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it 12AM tonight?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:02:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks OP, sale is now active.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Just put 9K into checking acct
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Who else has labor day sales going on?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:08:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck.... There goes this paycheck....
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Waiting for my MC $ 310.00 pack.........When the economy goes
tits up...the rattster will be styling...down Damn nation alley...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Their shipping rates killed it for me... $18 for the cheapest option to ship a removable operator pack?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought some stuff within hours of the sale starting and disappointed some of the items are on backorder right out the door. I probably would have chosen other items had I known that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Back order......Anyone get stuff yet...
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Still waiting for my pack.......anyone else gets stuff...
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I never ordered direct from Tactical Tailor, but I've received several items from them through Amazon Prime. One item took 6 days to ship (plus 2 day in transit for 8 days total from the time I ordered till the time I received it).

Overall, the gear is crap. New items still in the plastic with tags, but the quality is dogshit. Stitching is frayed in a bunch of places. Velcro hook and loop wasn't designed right so that pouches won't close properly if they aren't 100% stuffed full (i.e., once you take two magazines out of a triple mag pouch the velcro flap won't secure the last mag).

Materials are nice, but design is inconsistently poor and the actual production is bad.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I never ordered direct from Tactical Tailor, but I've received several items from them through Amazon Prime. One item took 6 days to ship (plus 2 day in transit for 8 days total from the time I ordered till the time I received it).

Overall, the gear is crap. New items still in the plastic with tags, but the quality is dogshit. Stitching is frayed in a bunch of places. Velcro hook and loop wasn't designed right so that pouches won't close properly if they aren't 100% stuffed full (i.e., once you take two magazines out of a triple mag pouch the velcro flap won't secure the last mag).

Materials are nice, but design is inconsistently poor and the actual production is bad.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

all my TT gear is top notch, top quality, none of my stuff is as you describe

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll try to post pictures later.

One pouch I already spent about an hour cleaning up, stitching on more hook-side, and it's usable. I've still got one that's in new condition I can take pictures of.

Given my schedule it may be a week or so before I can get pictures uploaded.

FWIW, all of the TT gear I have is their "fight light" line.

ETA: I just turned the pouch inside out to take some pictures. Some of the fabric is fraying (just slightly).
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

One pouch I already spent about an hour cleaning up, stitching on more hook-side, and it's usable. I've still got one that's in new condition I can take pictures of.

ETA: I just turned the pouch inside out to take some pictures. Some of the fabric is fraying (just slightly).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Instead of complaining to us, give the folks at TT a holler.Their customer service is first rate. None of mine or my bro's TT gear- Fight Light included-  has any of the quality issues you speak of.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Instead of complaining to us, give the folks at TT a holler.Their customer service is first rate. None of mine or my bro's TT gear- Fight Light included-  has any of the quality issues you speak of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definately call them. They will make it right. My initial thoughts are possible counterfeit from someone on Amazon.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#21]
none of my TT gear came in plastic, each piece has the TT label inside and the production id of the person who made it tag sewn in.

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#22]

I only missed the sale by a month and a half.

Had my eye on a large multicam range bag too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
none of my TT gear came in plastic, each piece has the TT label inside and the production id of the person who made it tag sewn in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/coldair/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/3895B59D-5330-4331-9CFA-7FC3714CE6E8_zpstssey4oo.jpg
View Quote

The plastic I refer to is just a clear plastic bag. I think it was closed with some double-sided tape. All of the cloth goods I've had shipped direct from Amazon (including Wrangler pants and Camelbak bags, etc) come in plastic like that, so I assume it's just something the Amazon warehouse does so that the robots don't rip tags off.

I can't find any internal tags like the one you posted. Do you have any Fight Light items that have that tag?

ETA: Plastic bags went out in the trash. Here's the markings on the pouch:

Seller was listed as "Tactical Tailor".
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#24]
no fight light items. but that does look like their stuff
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Both of my Fight Light mag pouches (and all the other TT pouches) have that tag.

I know of the plastic bag you are speaking of. That's Amazon's doing. TT gear ordered straight from them is just shipped in a box.

If there is a problem, TT will help you out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#26]
My Ext-operators pack finally got here.......What a pack !
Even the wife unit likes it.....Multicam goodness...
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:30:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Nice packs I got mine at a first 100 people to like their fb page of half off
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top