Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2015 4:43:01 PM EDT
I just got my Eberlestock Halftrack today in "Military Green". I was wondering if anyone knew if this is closer to OD green or foliage green? I have nothing to compare it to since all of my other gear is black.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
From the pictures I would say it looks closest to Ranger green. I might have to get one of those!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Another +1 for looks like ranger green.  Looks about the same color as all my RLCS ranger green stuff.

IDHunt
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I saw a skycrane in military green some weeks back and in real life it's a lighter green.  Just wanted to see some non-advertising type photos....thanks for posting anyway.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#6]
It's really a Ranger Green but if one or the other had to be compared then Foliage Green would be the nearest.  OD is way darker

ETA: I have the Gunslinger II pack in Mil Green
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:45:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a gunslinger in MC, and a V96 in military green. The green is exactly as you see it in the photos compared to MC.

It's ranger green ish, but defenitely not OD.

GREAT color, very effective in woodlands to scrub.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the replies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top